colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Did he forget how to rebound? 1st half, 0 rebounds. smh

Edited by lcc_naga
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lcc_naga said:

Did he forget how to rebound? 1st half, 0 rebounds. smh


Thanks for being the one.  We needed somebody to rag on Ayton before the game was over again so he could put numbers up, as usual. 

Edited by 80version
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 80version said:


Thanks for being the one.  We needed somebody to rag on Ayton before the game was over again so he could put numbers up, as usual. 

Had to. I was getting beat by CP3 in rebounds. Don't know if he was shying away from physicality with Adams. Good thing he salvaged his line with 6 rebs and 3 blks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

My turn to talk him down so he starts playing better. Brick city today 

Thank you! He did not salvage his fg % but he did do a bunch of other stuff

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn what a great line in the first half already ... 30/20 easily possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy tweaks his ankle and stays in the game. Actually finishes the game, but is considered soft? Management holding him out as precaution prior to break to get rest and ready for second half but he’s considered soft?  It’s not his decision whether or not he plays! 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

The guy tweaks his ankle and stays in the game. Actually finishes the game, but is considered soft? Management holding him out as precaution prior to break to get rest and ready for second half but he’s considered soft?  It’s not his decision whether or not he plays! 

This forum is full of the biggest reactionary whiners I've ever seen. Like there are guys here that will start sh*t-talking proven elite players if they have one bad quarter. It's actually insane to me, but it also shows you who actually knows fantasy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah he can sit today if it helps ensure he's healthy and feasting during the key stretch of the fantasy season/playoffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nazyef said:

Yeah he can sit today if it helps ensure he's healthy and feasting during the key stretch of the fantasy season/playoffs

Some people like myself are still hunting for a playoff spot after he derailed our chances early in the season with his steroid use, so yeah..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

The guy tweaks his ankle and stays in the game. Actually finishes the game, but is considered soft? Management holding him out as precaution prior to break to get rest and ready for second half but he’s considered soft?  It’s not his decision whether or not he plays! 

Lets just ignore the fact that he screwed his owners early in the year, has missed several games due to injury already and is now hurt again because of his decision to keep playing with a hurt ankle. Kyle Lowry was in a neck brace and played days later but sure this guy is tough as nails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lets just ignore the fact that he screwed his owners early in the year, has missed several games due to injury already and is now hurt again because of his decision to keep playing with a hurt ankle. Kyle Lowry was in a neck brace and played days later but sure this guy is tough as nails

I mean, you're free to trade him if you're unhappy with what he's providing. Why are we acting like injuries don't happen to every single player? Regarding the hurt ankle thing specifically, you don't know the situation - he very well might have been told by the team doctors that it's ok to keep playing.

Regarding the missed games because of the suspension - again, owners knew what was going on very early on and you had the choice of either dropping or trading him. If you kept him then that's on you and using the suspension retroactively to sh*t on him is grasping at straws. Especially since he's been providing elite production when on the court. 

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lets just ignore the fact that he screwed his owners early in the year, has missed several games due to injury already and is now hurt again because of his decision to keep playing with a hurt ankle. Kyle Lowry was in a neck brace and played days later but sure this guy is tough as nails

People on an internet forum questioning professional athletes toughness will never not be funny to me. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBoondocks said:

Some people like myself are still hunting for a playoff spot after he derailed our chances early in the season with his steroid use, so yeah..

Fair enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccer8098 said:

People on an internet forum questioning professional athletes toughness will never not be funny to me. 

Because nba players aren’t soft lol that’s cute. These guys need to spend a day with an NHL or NFL player 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a shame between the egregiously long suspension and the injuries that this season will be considered a bust from a fantasy perspective for him.

Because when this dude plays, he delivers. 18/12 on really good percentages with a block and a half a game (the part of his game in which many people complained about last year).

Hopefully he doesn’t miss anymore games after the all-star break!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Akauders said:

INJ tag? Wtf? I expected him back this week😱

He will be, they did the same thing with Demar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.