colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

What this no timetable bs?! It ankle related. Never in history are ankle injury without timetable. Phuck Phoenix 

Just now, Pirate said:

What this no timetable bs?! It ankle related. Never in history are ankle injury without timetable. Phuck Phoenix 

They have nothing to play for and it seems to be a recurring issue with Ayton. I was watching the game, just bad luck tbh. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Pirate said:

My right ankle wants a word with you.  Once you sprain your ankle once, it becomes a recurring issue, especially if it is not properly taken care of.  I hurt mine three years ago when I was 30 and didn't do the proper treatment and now it's turned into a chronic problem that has prevented me from playing basketball since that day.  Yes i'm old and not an athlete but look at Grant Hill or more recently, Lonzo Ball.  A sprained ankle can most certainly turn into a 4-6 month injury.  The issue is that the pain and swelling can go down and you'll be fine to walk but you need to be able to run for long periods of time which require heavy pounding on your ankles.  Can't have any instability or you'll twist it again and really be in a world of hurt.

Edited by Fantasyscrub

Just give him the INJ tag so I can stick him in my IR and pick someone else up FFS

• Like 3

Still not expecting him to play tonight, but sounds like this will be just a one or two game at most thing thankfully.

37 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Still not expecting him to play tonight, but sounds like this will be just a one or two game at most thing thankfully.

Yeah i think we dodged a bullet with playoffs for me starting next week and he’s on a light 2 game week. Ps he just got ruled out for tonight. So hopefully he’s back to full strength by next week 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mmart_ph said:

And I dropped the guy.. Sheesh! 

LOL that’s just really stupid, sorry bro ...

• Like 3

14 hours ago, mmart_ph said:

And I dropped the guy.. Sheesh! 

Congrats you played yourself 

• Haha 1

This is getting ridiculous still have him as DTD we know he wont play tomorrow either why cant they just mark him out

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

This is getting ridiculous still have him as DTD we know he wont play tomorrow either why cant they just mark him out

There’s a chance he plays lol calma calma

11 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

There’s a chance he plays lol calma calma

Lol sorry just fighting for playoffs hope he does play

26 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

Lol sorry just fighting for playoffs hope he does play

I have him too and I lost the board category because he was out. Reports look positive he’s been practicing. They sat him to give extra rest. I think he plays this week 

Deandre Ayton (left ankle sprain) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against the Blazers.

Ayton has missed each of Phoenix's last two games, and in his absence Aron Baynes went off. The veteran center scored 61 total points, and would lose a lot value-wise if Ayton is able to return to the lineup. And Cheick Diallo, who has picked up a few minutes but isn't much of a factor in fantasy, would fall out of the Suns rotation in this scenario

Hope he sits on Tuesday and plays Saturday. We'll get that INJ tag and can stream wed,thurs,fri.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, yeet said:

Hope he sits on Tuesday and plays Saturday. We'll get that INJ tag and can stream wed,thurs,fri.

Created an account to personally tell you to shut the hell up

Sincerely,

A Ben Simmons GM

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, mamba247 said:

Created an account to personally tell you to shut the hell up

Sincerely,

A Ben Simmons GM

What does Simmons have to do with this?

3 minutes ago, yeet said:

What does Simmons have to do with this?

Simmons on my IR. and with first round of playoffs happening, I cant afford Ayton to pull this maneuver you're trying to speak into existence.

LET AYTON PLAY DAMMIT! Stop this nonsense talk about hoping he will be out just so you can blah blah blah. we don't wanna hear it

46 minutes ago, yeet said:

Would be nice for those that have a vacant IL slot but I'm betting most manager's IL slot is already spoken for.  The fact that he hasn't been ruled out already is a good sign for his availability Saturday, when he will hopefully be activated and have a game to shake off any rust before next week's PO matchups.  

Just now, mamba247 said:

Simmons on my IR. and with first round of playoffs happening, I cant afford Ayton to pull this maneuver you're trying to speak into existence.

LET AYTON PLAY DAMMIT! Stop this nonsense talk about hoping he will be out just so you can blah blah blah. we don't wanna hear it

Welcome to the forums. 

Looks like you're already making friends... 

• Haha 1