colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

Erg ... As much as I'd love having him back, I sorta wouldn't mind if he just rests this week.  The Suns only have two games and that ankle injury looked pretty bad.  I'd rather Ayton not potentially aggravate the injury.  :/

1 minute ago, MWon said:

Erg ... As much as I'd love having him back, I sorta wouldn't mind if he just rests this week.  The Suns only have two games and that ankle injury looked pretty bad.  I'd rather Ayton not potentially aggravate the injury.  😕

They said the injury wasn’t as bad as it appeared. They are teaching him how to land to avoid more ankle issues so hopefully ros he’s firing 

Just once I want to see him listed questionable and actually play. He better play the next game he’s had plenty of time to rest and practice 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Just once I want to see him listed questionable and actually play. He better play the next game he’s had plenty of time to rest and practice 

At this point i just want the INJ so we can throw him in the IR 

11 minutes ago, boshtrich17 said:

Does nothing for me I have Simmons and Towns already out 

8 hours ago, boshtrich17 said:

What's happened this year is the INJ tag screws me over because I don't make adjustments in time, and he plays a game, and is stuck on the IR, and I can't do the waiver bid to pick up a FA that I want.  I get why logically Yahoo did it this way, but it's very annoying. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hoping he comes back by the 14th, that's a nice 3 days of rest. Seemed like he was almost ready for last night but they erred on the side of caution.

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 1