Trench Mob

The Round Mound of Roto Trash Talk Thread

13 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

We shall see.  I figure Mitch, Favors, and Zeller can average each close to 10 rebounds, but probably closer to 8 than 10 if I had to guess, and maybe even slightly less for Zeller.  We'll see.  I also need points and 3's.  

Oh sheesh. You can't even detect sarcasm. Bless your heart.

You know what, never mind. I'm wrong, you're right. Your bigs do look pretty nice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

You know what, never mind. I'm wrong, you're right. Your bigs do look pretty nice.

Thank you!

58 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I would be pretty sarcastic too and probably pissed if I had the first pick and screwed up my team from there.  

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

I would be pretty sarcastic too and probably pissed if I had the first pick and screwed up my team from there.  

It took you long enough.

Your comment would hold more weight if you can tell me what categories are you better than me in. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm heading to bed. Here buddy @hipriest69

Points, 3 pointers, Rebounds, Assist, Steals, Blocks = No chance whatsoever. You can ponder over that.

This is your team btw. Just look @hipriest69

spacer.png

Maxi Kleber? D.J. Augustin? Colin Sexton? What backwood alley you got these guys from?

Load management Kawhi? One cat wonder Mitchell Robinson? Derrick Favors & Cody Zeller who can break down any minute? Man. You knocked it out the park.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Haha 1

@Trench Mob  It would give me more pleasure to not respond, because based on your comments you're a piece of s---.  I know, I have friends like that, who are just mad at the world.  I used to be like that too.  Sometimes you just need a hug.  I know it sucks to be embarrassed in public, but you had the #1 pick which would make you a lock for top 3, except somehow you're destined for a bottom 5 finish.  We can hold hands in the losers circle.  So sorry.    

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

spacer.png

Maxi Kleber? D.J. Augustin? Colin Sexton? What backwood alley you got these guys from?

Load management Kawhi? One cat wonder Mitchell Robinson? Derrick Favors & Cody Zeller who can break down any minute? Man. You knocked it out the park.

@Trench Mob any chance you can tone it down a bit? I don’t mind a bit of banter with the best of them. However just calling peoples’ teams and players out and basically saying they suck isn’t banter imo. 

Edited by Pirate
  • Like 2

Kleber is top 100 and it's a 12 team roto, so the top 120 players play.  Otherwise, everyone will have bench players who play 0 role in the league positive or negative.

Edited by StifleTower2

22 hours ago, Ajax said:

I hate to get in the middle of a good trash talk competition, but if it's not too much trouble, could you guys look at my post. I'd be interested in some feedback on my team. Like I said, it was a very tough draft in a very competitive league. Thanks!   😜

You have a good team. Top 3 if Covington and Gallo have healthy years. Murray and Huerter are nice upside picks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took a break from inter webs yesterday (aside from drafting 2 killer teams), and had some realizations.  I'm actually a very nice person in real life, but sometimes online I'm not.  I realized I really like making people feel good.  And the way I post, occasionally its the opposite.  At times I can be rude, impatient, condescending, and embody other negative qualities.  And I realized that if I have to respond to someone in anger or frustration, it means I've lost some sort of control.  As I've been telling my kids, if you're going to say something mean to someone, it's probably better to not say anything at all.         

I'm actually here to apologize to @Trench Mob .  I hope you have a great season and do well in your other leagues too.  And the same to all members in this league and forum.  

Thanks.

• Like 3

On 10/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, Gile Pile said:

Well, the only way out of this is to post regular updates during the season. That is the only way to see who won trash talking battle  😛

Every first of the month will be updates @Gile Pile lol.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, Trench Mob said:

spacer.png

Lots of talk from a guy who's second best player is Russell goddamn Westbrook 

4 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

First of the month update :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is that ESPN or yahoo? 

3 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Is that ESPN or yahoo? 

Yahoo.

Haven't seen Steifell around for aageeeesss

• Haha 2

Anyone else experiencing trouble with Yahoo's mail notifications? I one league I really get 0 rejection/offer mails. I another one I get all the notifs. Is this still due to rejections done by the mobile app not being properly communicated through mail?

Is y'alls setup the standard start 10, 3 bench, 82 games max per position?

4 hours ago, Del Rio said:

Is y'alls setup the standard start 10, 3 bench, 82 games max per position?

Yup.

• Like 1