hard1

Auden Tate 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

So you'd take the guy with 4 targets this season over the guy with 16 targets the last two weeks, who is lining up to be the no2 WR?

He would be the number 2 option in a passing offense with Kirk and Byrd out for the cards so yes

8 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

He would be the number 2 option in a passing offense with Kirk and Byrd out for the cards so yes

No3 WR option, right? 

Edited by Flyman75

34 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

KeeSean Johnson is actually filling the Kirk role in the offense - he's the kid to snag from 'Zona. 

Tate is a great plug n' play this week ... Cards are leaky. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, babyfaceassasin said:

I'm not sure where you're getting that he'll be the no2 option for Arizona. Fitz, DJ, and KJ are going to be options in the passing game ahead of Sherfield. And you said "in a passing offense". Well, Murray has only attempted 3 more passes than Dalton, and Dalton is averaging 20 ypg more than Murray and has thrown one more TD than Murray. So, you'd take Sherfield, who is shaping up to be the 4th option in Arizona and has 4 targets all season...over Tate who is legitimately the 2nd option in Cincy right now (and for at least a few weeks) and has 16 targets the last two weeks? Especially considering Cincy is every bit the passing offense Arizona is? 

Maybe you'll end up being right, but I just don't see the logic right now. 

2 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

I'm not sure where you're getting that he'll be the no2 option for Arizona. Fitz, DJ, and KJ are going to be options in the passing game ahead of Sherfield. And you said "in a passing offense". Well, Murray has only attempted 3 more passes than Dalton, and Dalton is averaging 20 ypg more than Murray and has thrown one more TD than Murray. So, you'd take Sherfield, who is shaping up to be the 4th option in Arizona and has 4 targets all season...over Tate who is legitimately the 2nd option in Cincy right now (and for at least a few weeks) and has 16 targets the last two weeks? Especially considering Cincy is every bit the passing offense Arizona is? 

Maybe you'll end up being right, but I just don't see the logic right now. 

Well it’s just my opinion since Kyler is my Qb and I follow the Cards offense. The bengals can’t protect Dalton rn

4 hours ago, Power-O said:

spacer.png

The “it’s happening” GIF coming out for this year just tells you how bad this fantasy season has been so far for some.

including me 

• Haha 3

Just now, babyfaceassasin said:

Well it’s just my opinion since Kyler is my Qb and I follow the Cards offense. The bengals can’t protect Dalton rn

I have neither, so I hope it works out for everyone involved...unless I have an opponent this week who picks up and starts one or both, lol. 

And yes, the Bengals are having OL problems...but Dalton has still gotten off almost as many passes as Murray and has more yards and one more TD despite that. And since you brought up protection, I'll throw one more stat out there...Dalton has been sacked 19 times this season; Murray has been sacked 20 times. 

2 hours ago, n4sa said:

I wish anyone starting this JAG the best of luck.

He will certainly have the opportunities, 16 targets in the past 2 weeks combined WITH Ross.

this is what his coach had to say about him last week . .. .

“Auden had a really good training camp, and then he got hurt. Where Auden has been consistent is he’s got aggressive hands and he’s tough. Those are two traits that you love and can find a role for. He’s physical in the run game. He looks like a tight end playing receiver, and he’s a guy there’s a role for in this offense. When his number has been called, he’s produced for us. He has a great catch radius, and he catches the ones you throw to him. I felt like he deserved an opportunity.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, n4sa said:

I wish anyone starting this JAG the best of luck.

Thanks.  If you're starting him like me, it's because your WRs have been ravaged by injuries.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FollowTheLeader said:

What the he11 is that...blind folded Long Jump? :ph34r:

*what criteria did you use in your search engine :blink:

:lol:

athletic fail

🏄‍♀️

:lol:

• Haha 1

May have some longer term value if AJ struggles to return and with Ross on IR now. Anyone rolling him out this week? Actually really like Bengals players to do well this game.

1 minute ago, Sean Tambo said:

16 targets last 2 games, no Ross,

no buzz today??🤔

He has a ton of buzz in the DFS world. I'm playing him in a bunch of lineups and need him to not put up a stinker.

4 minutes ago, Sean Tambo said:

16 targets last 2 games, no Ross,

no buzz today??🤔

I'm plugging him today because Arizona is terrible, Bungholes are at home, and JuJu is garbage this year. 

• Like 1

Here we go...  Hopefully he takes advantage of his first start.  I know Dalton isn't the greatest and their offensive line stinks, but there's plenty of opportunity here for Tate to have a sneaky good game.

1 hour ago, kmoore1521 said:

Dropped a TD early, then came back late with a TD, meh bye week guy maybe or desperation flex in PPR

He is a matchup play only.  The following need to be in place to start him -

1.  Bad opponent defense

2.  Lockdown corner on Boyd.  Boyd still went off but Tate got decent targets

3.  No Ross or AJ Green

Even then, you're hoping for a touchdown because Tate doesn't look like he will have any big yardage games.