hard1

Auden Tate 2019 Outlook

7 hours ago, TheINC said:

Boyd's been averaging close to 10+ a game (3rd in the league in targets) and that hasn't really yielded much of anything in terms of reliable production, why would Tate be any different?  He's a bigger body sure, but he's got way worse hands than Boyd and isn't as good a route runner.  I think the whole trio of WRs in Cinci are useless regardless of who's the QB, it's the horrid o-line that's killed any production this team can provide in fantasy.  Maybe you can squeeze some value out of them in PPR but even then that's no guarantee. Driskel is just such a downgrade on Dalton if that is even possible.

Agree. Why are people so excited about second tier options on a winless team with a rookie QB? It took forever for people to be interested in Parker and Preston Williams, and that only happened with a change to the gunslinger Fitz. I think Tate would be more of an option if Dalton was still playing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CooL said:

Agree. Why are people so excited about second tier options on a winless team with a rookie QB? It took forever for people to be interested in Parker and Preston Williams, and that only happened with a change to the gunslinger Fitz. I think Tate would be more of an option if Dalton was still playing. 

Haven’t really read any posts that seem that “exited” about Tate.  He’s a dart throw as a flex play for a bye week full in.  I think that’s pretty much how people are viewing him.

AJ out, Erickson likely out, Raiders have a weak pass D, and Bengals will probably throw a fair amount. Anyone else grabbing/starting him?

3 minutes ago, Cord said:

AJ out, Erickson likely out, Raiders have a weak pass D, and Bengals will probably throw a fair amount. Anyone else grabbing/starting him?

where do you see Erickson being out I read that he returned to practice yesterday. 

9 minutes ago, Cord said:

I did.

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

Just now, nmartinez12443 said:

where do you see Erickson being out I read that he returned to practice yesterday. 

Where'd you see he's back at practice? I could be wrong. Saw this: 

"The Bengals promoted WR Damion Willis from their practice squad Friday, suggesting Alex Erickson (back) could also be in danger of missing Sunday's game in Oakland."

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/1553/alex-erickson

Its literally on the link

Alex Erickson (back) resumed practicing on a limited basis Thursday.

Hooray! It is indeed a bleak state of affairs when your team relies on Erickson, primarily a special teamer before this season, as one of its core receivers. It's been that kind of year for the Bengals, who have yet to win a game under rookie coach Zac Taylor. Erickson enjoyed a productive stretch earlier this season but was held without a catch in Week 10. Even with injuries piling up at the position and four teams on bye, you can probably do better than Erickson as your WR3.

3 minutes ago, Cord said:

My bad 😞

I mean we didnt see todays practice report so you might be right, if erickson is out then yes I will consider it as he should push for 10 targets and redzone work.