Sign in to follow this  
kev777zero

Quick WHIR! Fox Gal Bryant for Lillard

18 minutes ago, a-rob said:

depends on your team, if you can afford to trade away depth, maybe. Hard to say. Most people love the idea of getting the best player in the deal, but it really depends on how deep your team is and how deep the league is

Thanks, that gives me my answer. I had an auction draft and I went balanced with mostly top 40-60 players, best being Ayton and worst Wright. Would like to open up a streaming spot plus there are good waivers available

I like those three players this year, but I would still take Lillard and hope you can succeed off the wire to make up for the depth you lose.

Here is mine: 

you're giving up alotttaaaa players haha, Check the wire to see who you can pick up to replace the players you're losing. if you can find a feasible solution then I think go for the trade.

Edited by nba2015
link for my post

In a 12 team I say no unless you can win back some quality depth via the wire or another trade. 

I would pull the trigger for sure. Lillard in line for a top 10 season. Fox and Bryant should improve this year (I'd be worried about Galinari), but Lillard side wins out in my books.

Help with mine?