Sign in to follow this  
CamNewton

WHIR: Should I trade Wentz and JuJu for Mahomes and MVS? (Full PPR)

I was offered Mahomes and MVS for my Wentz and JuJu. It's a two flex league. It's a Full PPR 4 point passing TD. Right now here's my lineup.

QB: Wentz

RB: D. Montgomery

RB: Darrel Williams

WR: D. Adams

WR: M. Thomas

Flex: JuJu

Flex: Godwin

TE: Kittle

Bench: Michel, DJax, Antonio Brown, Mattison, V. Davis, Barkley, Guice

Edited by CamNewton

I would try and counter with an RB instead of MVS. Looks like you could use some RB help, but if not I would still accept that trade. You have other flex options if you lose juju, but mahomes is the #1 qb. 

help with mine? 

• Thanks 1

Anytime that Mahomes is thrown in there you have to take it. The dude consistently gets 2x the value that every other QB had. Juju without ab and Roth is not the same old juju.   On a side note, i think ab and Guice are eating up spots on your bench and will not play for the rest of the year. I’d go out and pick up some more lotto tickets

3 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

Anytime that Mahomes is thrown in there you have to take it. The dude consistently gets 2x the value that every other QB had. Juju without ab and Roth is not the same old juju.   On a side note, i think ab and Guice are eating up spots on your bench and will not play for the rest of the year. I’d go out and pick up some more lotto tickets

Thanks for the advice! Guice is actually sitting on my IR so I'm good there. I just picked up AB because FA is so barren. I might drop him next week to pick up another lotto ticket. We'll see.

I  really like Wentz this year but Im taking that deal.  If Ben was playing I'm not making this deal but I'm not sure the difference between MVS and JJSS is all that different with Rudolph QBing the Steelers (and I don't even like MVS that much)