Deadlyguz

Looking to take over a team in a keeper league.

I have a Yahoo H2H NHL Dynasty league starting up with drafting tomorrow. It's a chosen team format (you must have minimum 8 actual Bruins if you're Boston)

email me for more info
smiler2729@yahoo.com

or joinhttps://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/118000/invitation?key=634499d095e06c3e&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=cc8b4c7ee6941bb2

Need 7 more teams (especially if you're a Boston/NY Rangers/Chicago fan)

I have a keeper league that has been in operation for almost a decade.  We operate within Yahoo but have our own supporting website where our NHL Roster (30), FARM ROSTER (25) and Entry Draft prospects reside.  The GMs are from different areas of North America.

We are expanding our 10 team league to 12 teams at the end of this season.  The 2 new team owners will conduct an expansion draft (rules have already been established) that should allow the two new team owners to be competitive in their first year.

If you are interested in further information on our league - leave an e-mail addr here and I'll get back to you.