PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Personally I prefer having full confidence on my foresight therefore I don’t tend to dwell or whine about my decisions in hindsight.  As for Curry he was easy DND for me and that’s really only because his schedule isn’t great in my league. So yes I would have easily taken any of those guys before him. 

I don't believe you.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, samtal33k said:

please please PLEASE invite me to your leagues next year. All of them. I wanna know how it feels to play against an actual real life psychic

I’ll let you know if we ever have an opening. Honestly there’s nothing psychic about it. Just good intuition I guess. It was a matter of looking at the entire draft pool as a whole and realizing he wasn’t in the cards for me at a pick 5. I’d rather build my team in a different direction with pick 5. If I had that pick that is. Wound up I got pick 2 instead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johnval1362 said:

That's because I think for myself and don't blindly listen to people just because they're on a forum or call themselves an expert. My 16 leagues with zero curry stock is all the proof I need. 

Didn’t you draft and were hyping Zion as the 29ppg goat? 😅

with draymond being rested it means that they have officially gone into tank mode. Probably he ain't coming back

17 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Yep, I said potential goat, and if he gets 35 mins he will avg near 30, also before the injury. Call me out in 8 weeks, nows not the time. All I can say now given the injury is that his per 36 min stats will be near 30 pts. 

Edited by johnval1362

He’s out for season for sure.  Tank mode strong.  Went hard on him in an auction thinking he’d be catalyst to a 5-6 seed aspiration team.  Wildly wrong.  We’ll see first guy ever miss a full season with a broken digit (6-8 week normal healing time).  This is all part of the tank.

Edited by Cmilne23

I agree. And honestly this thread should be locked up. Not much to talk about unless we see him getting into practice in 3 months. All the posts about who should have been drafted where and when with the season already 2 weeks old are just the “I told you” guy. Don’t be that guy. It is a freak injury. Nobody could foreseen that. Move along people. 

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, georgepr said:

So 3 months out, no IR in my league... drop city?

Surely. I'm in the same position but carrying PG13 too.

On 11/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, Bugs bunny said:

I would have gone Drummond, Luka, Leonard, Westbrook or even Embiid over Curry with his situation. Of course I don’t follow the so called experts so what do I know. 

What

In

The world

Drummond, okay, maybe.  The other ones either don't make sense as players or don't make sense as injury risks.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, boytoy said:

I'm pretty sure he's the guy that thought the Wizards played in Seattle.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, tobzchosen said:

Someone's offering me Steph for PG. Should I consider this or nah

are you on crack

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

What

In

The world

Drummond, okay, maybe.  The other ones either don't make sense as players or don't make sense as injury risks.

In what world did you think curry would be better than Luka this year? Love yah Chambers but hmmm. 

5 hours ago, tobzchosen said:

Someone's offering me Steph for PG. Should I consider this or nah

I probably would at this point. PG will be back for 2 months before Steph even plays again and warriors will probably tank. Clippers are in it for the chip. Just my 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

In what world did you think curry would be better than Luka this year? Love yah Chambers but hmmm. 

I want to know. Is there any league in the world, that somebody drafted Luka before Curry? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Probably the real world, along with 99% of the bball community that expected Curry to put up better #'s thank Luka.  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

In this world where everyone exists. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 9:29 AM, 80version said:

Probably the real world, along with 99% of the bball community that expected Curry to put up better #'s thank Luka.  

I’m content being grouped in the 1%. Seriously though, I’m really amazed and honestly didn’t realize 99% of the community felt this way. I never look at the experts rankings and always do my own so I guess I was in the dark when I made the statement. Apologize if I offended anyone. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I’m content being grouped in the 1%. Seriously though, I’m really amazed and honestly didn’t realize 99% of the community felt this way. I never look at the experts rankings and always do my own so I guess I was in the dark when I made the statement. Apologize if I offended anyone. 

Do you look at ADP?

27 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

The weird thing is, though, say you had the 5th pick and curry and doncic were both there.  Doncics ADP was 19 on yahoo, so why would you take him at 5 anyway? 

Do you just assume all your picks will hit and so you don't even care about value? 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

Do you look at ADP?

I do not. 

• Haha 1