PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

The weird thing is, though, say you had the 5th pick and curry and doncic were both there.  Doncics ADP was 19 on yahoo, so why would you take him at 5 anyway? 

Do you just assume all your picks will hit and so you don't even care about value? 

Yeah I don’t look at ADP. I focus on building a solid well balanced team. Yes I’d take him at 5 anyway because I doubt he’d be there for my taking in the 2nd. 

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 5:27 AM, pyro7 said:

is it time to trade curry for 3rd/4th round value?

If someone agrees to trading 3rd/4th round value for your Curry, accept it and hope it doesn't get vetoed. 

Curry got dropped in my league. I don't see him coming back this season. 

I had to move him as well best thing to do is couple him with another player and upgrade it. He’s like a kicker now for guys who think he has a shot at coming back and playing in playoffs. I flipped bled and curry for love

Thinking if I should burn my 2nd waiver position and drop devonte graham for him. League has no IR, daily h2h. Wondering what could be the chances of him coming back during fantasy playoffs.

Traded him and Taurean prince for Zion in my points league. Prob not the best trade but hey atleast I got something for him lol. 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, n3gative said:

spacer.png

Ha ok. Not sure what is so funny. There’s no reason for me to focus or dwell on Yahoo’s or ESPN’s or CBS’s ADP when I play in a custom league. Nobody’s ranking list is going to reflect our settings so it’s absolutely useless to go look at some ranking list from some other format. So no I do not look at the masses ADP. 

I usually put my settings in a generator to get our custom rankings. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 1

Whether it’s true or not... that the injury is worse than expected. I’m not sure. 

That being said, I’m 99% sure he doesn’t play again this season. 

Plus it makes sense. Why diploy him in a lost season when a high lotto pick is on the line?

23 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Ha ok. Not sure what is so funny. There’s no reason for me to focus or dwell on Yahoo’s or ESPN’s or CBS’s ADP when I play in a custom league. Nobody’s ranking list is going to reflect our settings so it’s absolutely useless to go look at some ranking list from some other format. So no I do not look at the masses ADP. 

I usually put my settings in a generator to get our custom rankings. 

I totally agree. I’m also in a highly customized league and both ADPs and even average auction prices are completely irrelevant other gauging general sentiment towards certain players.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

FYI Ric Bucher is a well known fraud and rumormonger so I'd take anything he says with a massive grain of salt

• Like 1

What a sad year for fantasy. Curry, Klay, KD, Draymond and Wall all done and several injuries/suspensions to key players 

29 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

I imagine Ky Bowman’s contract will be converted with the Curry news

Evans is due back soon. 

Someone offered Porzingis and McCollum for Curry when he first went down and the owner declined 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yeet said:

Someone offered Porzingis and McCollum for Curry when he first went down and the owner declined 😂

Someone in one of my leagues offered Mitchell for him and the curry owner accepted.  No one vetoed bc there’s an assumption of risk when you try these buy lows.

2 minutes ago, yeet said:

I was targeting tatum and buddy the day the inj happened ha. settle for Jamaal murray. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

You think Evans will be a great ros stash?

Can’t really say at this point until we see what type of role in the rotation he’ll have when he gets back. I certainly think he’s at least worth a taking a flier on. Of course if your team can’t be patient with a stash then I’d just hold off for now and keep a close eye on the situation and be hopeful you can pounce on him at the last second.