Rotoworld.com Forums

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

The weird thing is, though, say you had the 5th pick and curry and doncic were both there.  Doncics ADP was 19 on yahoo, so why would you take him at 5 anyway? 

Do you just assume all your picks will hit and so you don't even care about value? 

Yeah I don’t look at ADP. I focus on building a solid well balanced team. Yes I’d take him at 5 anyway because I doubt he’d be there for my taking in the 2nd. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen. People forget that for ~20 years prior to the juggernaut squad, we were one of the worst franchises in all of sports. "HoW ArE wArRiOrS faNs GoNnA hAnDlE loSiNg" MFer, I sat throu

He blew a 3-1 return date.........get it....

Posted Images

On 11/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, n3gative said:

spacer.png

Ha ok. Not sure what is so funny. There’s no reason for me to focus or dwell on Yahoo’s or ESPN’s or CBS’s ADP when I play in a custom league. Nobody’s ranking list is going to reflect our settings so it’s absolutely useless to go look at some ranking list from some other format. So no I do not look at the masses ADP. 

I usually put my settings in a generator to get our custom rankings. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Ha ok. Not sure what is so funny. There’s no reason for me to focus or dwell on Yahoo’s or ESPN’s or CBS’s ADP when I play in a custom league. Nobody’s ranking list is going to reflect our settings so it’s absolutely useless to go look at some ranking list from some other format. So no I do not look at the masses ADP. 

I usually put my settings in a generator to get our custom rankings. 

I totally agree. I’m also in a highly customized league and both ADPs and even average auction prices are completely irrelevant other gauging general sentiment towards certain players.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

I imagine Ky Bowman’s contract will be converted with the Curry news

Evans is due back soon. 

1 minute ago, yeet said:

Someone offered Porzingis and McCollum for Curry when he first went down and the owner declined 😂

Someone in one of my leagues offered Mitchell for him and the curry owner accepted.  No one vetoed bc there’s an assumption of risk when you try these buy lows.

8 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

You think Evans will be a great ros stash?

Can’t really say at this point until we see what type of role in the rotation he’ll have when he gets back. I certainly think he’s at least worth a taking a flier on. Of course if your team can’t be patient with a stash then I’d just hold off for now and keep a close eye on the situation and be hopeful you can pounce on him at the last second. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook