Rotoworld.com Forums

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen. People forget that for ~20 years prior to the juggernaut squad, we were one of the worst franchises in all of sports. "HoW ArE wArRiOrS faNs GoNnA hAnDlE loSiNg" MFer, I sat throu

He blew a 3-1 return date.........get it....

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

Well, suppose he’s re-evaluated and gets the green light immediately? 

Bingo. Worth gambling on it.

Also part of the JI club, but I picked Steph up a day or two before the injury. Just need a miraculous return from the former MVP to restore peace to the galaxy.

2 hours ago, thornton1986 said:

Well, suppose he’s re-evaluated and gets the green light immediately? 

Yes. It's "just" a hand injury (compared to lower body or core muscle), and he's already at practice doing non-shooting basketball movements

He'd probably be able to play in the 30s but Kerr mentioned he'll likely cap Curry at ~27 mpg

2 hours ago, hoop said:

Yes. It's "just" a hand injury (compared to lower body or core muscle), and he's already at practice doing non-shooting basketball movements

He'd probably be able to play in the 30s but Kerr mentioned he'll likely cap Curry at ~27 mpg

When did Kerr day that?

1 hour ago, mackdonald said:

When did Kerr day that?

My bad, he said that about Draymond:

Along with comments like, “I don’t think we need to play [Draymond] big heavy minutes in a season like this where we’re obviously playing for the future.”

I think I just automatically assumed that that would extend to Steph as well. But maybe I’ll be wrong (hope I am)

1 hour ago, hoop said:

My bad, he said that about Draymond:

Along with comments like, “I don’t think we need to play [Draymond] big heavy minutes in a season like this where we’re obviously playing for the future.”

I think I just automatically assumed that that would extend to Steph as well. But maybe I’ll be wrong (hope I am)

Thanks just got excited if Kerr was already talking about how many minutes Curry would be playing. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Dammit. Seems like he won't be back till March. Debating dropping him now. 

Did a new update come out saying this? I’m not doubting you because that is close to the initial timetable.

He's out since Nov 1. They said 3 months. Ok, reevaluation in early Feb, Ok he'll need some time to get back in shape.. But man, 1 month+ from being reevaluated to being cleared to play? Can some1 here explain this? Maybe some1 who had that kind of injury before.  I'd like to see it clear cause it sounds like a lot of time to me. Especially cause he's already shooting the hell, it's seems like he's already back in shape... I don't know. This interview with Kerr is a couple of days old, while today we had good news from rotoworld... So maybe Kerr is only keeping a low profile (but why?) while they are realizing that the situation is getting better and beyond expectations. Or maybe this is just my expectation...😆

Btw I don't believe in the tanking storytelling. They need him for a lot of reasons and he will play imho

2 minutes ago, Z_D said:

He's out since Nov 1. They said 3 months. Ok, reevaluation in early Feb, Ok he'll need some time to get back in shape.. But man, 1 month+ from being reevaluated to being cleared to play? Can some1 here explain this? Maybe some1 who had that kind of injury before.  I'd like to see it clear cause it sounds like a lot of time to me. Especially cause he's already shooting the hell, it's seems like he's already back in shape... I don't know. This interview with Kerr is a couple of days old, while today we had good news from rotoworld... So maybe Kerr is only keeping a low profile (but why?) while they are realizing that the situation is getting better and beyond expectations. Or maybe this is just my expectation...😆

Btw I don't believe in the tanking storytelling. They need him for a lot of reasons and he will play imho

This is what I am wondering - how old is this interview with Steve Kerr? Often times, reporters don't release these longer-length interviews for some time, until they've done all their edits etc. The news today, and Kerr's mood today, seemed a lot more encouraging. 

28 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

This is what I am wondering - how old is this interview with Steve Kerr? Often times, reporters don't release these longer-length interviews for some time, until they've done all their edits etc. The news today, and Kerr's mood today, seemed a lot more encouraging. 

Yea, could be! Hope so