PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

It’s been a long time coming. Congrats to those who managed to hold or acquire him.

1 minute ago, Espoiral said:

It’s been a long time coming. Congrats to those who managed to hold or acquire him.

Got him for sexton way back in the days when sexton wasnt doing well. Now might be a close wash depending on how it pans out.

Good to have him back after 18 weeks... Against Toronto though it maybe a tough returning game for him😕  I may just hold him out for this game first

1 hour ago, sasuke7201 said:

Good to have him back after 18 weeks... Against Toronto though it maybe a tough returning game for him😕  I may just hold him out for this game first

Honestly, fire him up. He will get his. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Will he go ham like his usual self? Or we expecting him to take it easy like Draymond?

He'll be going Christmas Ham if he gets 30+ mins. One man show, plus Wiggins. He was widely regarded as being one of the best bets for #1 fantasy value on a per game basis before his injury, as he's been absurd without Klay and Durant out there in the past. 

Draymond might not even play so I'd expect his usage and per minute stats to be 1st round very quickly, if not immediately. His conditioning is apparently great for someone out that long, our only worry is missed games. 

Good news is they haven't said a word about minutes limits or sitting b2bs so hopefully he doesn't miss too many games. If playoffs start next week, given he sits b2bs you're looking at a 332 schedule.

I have a weird feeling he might not sit b2bs, but have no solid reason to justify that and theres many reason for him to sit. I think I just want it a lot lol. As long as they dont start winning too much he might not sit at all.

Edited by johnval1362
  • Like 3

The man is eager to play & probably motivated to mess with opposing teams playoff standings, or at the very least challenge them. 

I'm facing his owner this week and as much as I hope he's gonna be on a minutes restriction, I don't think he will be. It was a broken hand, not tendon or legs. There's no reason why he wouldn't have kept up with conditioning work and doubt he needs to work his way back into game shape. Maybe his shot or handle will be off/rusty, but it's Steph so doubt it. Good news for you guys I guess

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, blazeh said:

Maybe his shot or handle will be off/rusty, but it's Steph so doubt it. 

His shot looks okay. 

Edited by 80version
  • Like 1

25 mins limit. Spurts of 6 mins. But Kerr said eventually he will start playing the entire 1st quarter, rest 6 minutes and finish the half. 

Honestly, not bad at all. Its Steph!

Steph is a top 15 fantasy asset even if he plays minutes in the low 20s. High 20s and 30 minutes? Very likely a top 5 player. 

The only real concern for me is whether he is playing B2B's.  A 3-2-2 PO schedule compared to a 4-3-3 for weeks 22-24 would suck.  I'll be thrilled if he plays 9 of those 10. 

Emperor Skyf*cker incoming 

Stephen Curry (left hand) will be on a 24-28 minute limit in his return to action on Thursday vs. the Raptors.

and not to burst everyones bubble lol, im excited too to finally have him back, but his FG% was pretty damn terrible in the games he did play, except for 1....he has the potential to kill that category for you if hes off his game and hes forcing shots.

13 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

Stephen Curry (left hand) will be on a 24-28 minute limit in his return to action on Thursday vs. the Raptors.

and not to burst everyones bubble lol, im excited too to finally have him back, but his FG% was pretty damn terrible in the games he did play, except for 1....he has the potential to kill that category for you if hes off his game and hes forcing shots.

4 game sample size vs 10 year sample size. Are you serious? Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

4 game sample size vs 10 year sample size. Are you serious? Lol

Seth has shot 63.5% the past 4 games.  Obviously he's the better Curry to hold ROS.  

• Haha 1

Me, the biggest unashamed Steph homer on this dam forum: 

KZfbsBnb44LZa4q1KP6gz0iTh_8dmyDLzwH8pBYO

1 hour ago, lacit1707 said:

Agreed. That's why I dropped him.  That's too big a risk for me to take. 

32 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

Agreed. That's why I dropped him.  That's too big a risk for me to take. 

You can say that about literally ANY guard with high usage. He's the best of em, so we roll on

2 hours ago, Travis Burten said:

You can say that about literally ANY guard with high usage. He's the best of em, so we roll on

I Forgot to hit the sarcasm button😂😂

I don't roster him, but it's good to see him back. Good for the league.