PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

Left hand looking good with that behind the back no look pass thoughhhh....

Time to drop hes looking gassed out there and has missed every shot hes taken hes no good this season currently putting up top 400 value since coming back tonight with his stats so far.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Time to drop hes looking gassed out there and has missed every shot hes taken hes no good this season currently putting up top 400 value since coming back tonight with his stats so far.

agreed

Get Poole on

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In all seriousness i expect at least a mini run where he hits 3 straight 3 pointers in like a 1 minute span this game.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Zero chemistry with this g league team. Where tf is draymond

Quietly waiting until next season to start to give a **** about winning. Even Curry said hes just going to have fun this season then its back to championship mode next season.

• Like 1

Man it's just gonna be so sad watching Steph getting frustrated over all these ugly losses

Boom! More to come.

• Like 1

For a guy who missed months, he's looking real nice out there. Gonna be putting up 25+ with ease in no time. 

17 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

4 game sample size vs 10 year sample size. Are you serious? Lol

10 year sample size playing alongside fellow all stars vs 4 games playing with literally no one on the team but himself to get doubled a tripled all game.... yes, im serious.

16 hours ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

Agreed. That's why I dropped him.  That's too big a risk for me to take. 

i was never insinuating to drop or that hes not gonna be great. i said he can kill your %. then whats he do? he goes 6 for 16...

the point remains, this is the first time hes playing with absolute garbage and teams literally only have to focus on him. hes still gonna get his but there are going to be some pretty ugly % games, thats all im saying...

damn you curry fans are dramatic

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

10 year sample size playing alongside fellow all stars vs 4 games playing with literally no one on the team but himself to get doubled a tripled all game.... yes, im serious.

i was never insinuating to drop or that hes not gonna be great. i said he can kill your %. then whats he do? he goes 6 for 16...

the point remains, this is the first time hes playing with absolute garbage and teams literally only have to focus on him. hes still gonna get his but there are going to be some pretty ugly % games, thats all im saying...

He's a Knicks fan. That is why he doesn't like Curry (draft-related). Hahaha.

Just kidding. I agree. There will most likely be nights where his FG% will be off as he shakes off the rust and gets used to the increased defensive attention on him. ~ Old School Warriors Fan

Edited by pdizzle710

1 hour ago, lacit1707 said:

Relax bro. Not that serious.  His 6 of 16 didn't kill my fg %. His team being garbage isn't a concern either (see Brad Beal).

5 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

Relax bro. Not that serious.  His 6 of 16 didn't kill my fg %. His team being garbage isn't a concern either (see Brad Beal).

says the guy who hilariously writes "Agreed. That's why I dropped him.  That's too big a risk for me to take."

we'll see but i expect his %'s to be WAY down from years past, which was my point. youre the one making jokes about dropping from me sayin that..so maybe you should relax

25 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

says the guy who hilariously writes "Agreed. That's why I dropped him.  That's too big a risk for me to take."

we'll see but i expect his %'s to be WAY down from years past, which was my point. youre the one making jokes about dropping from me sayin that..so maybe you should relax

I made a joke so I am relaxed lol. I'm not tryna beef with you man. Not my vibe. Let's let this die.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lacit1707 said:

You do realize how bad the Warriors were in the early years right? Curry was still putting up great efficiency in that time period

• Like 1

Lacit is not wrong in his assessment that Curry's percentanges will drop because of rust, defensive focus, etc. That's just human nature. He hasn't played a game in 4 months so i'm not expecting him to shoot 48-50% out the gate. That being said, he is an ELITE player. I would not be surprised if he does go off eventually be it in 2 or 3 weeks. I have a punt FG% team so none of this will matter lol. Just give me those counting stats!!!

2 hours ago, mbell317 said:

spacer.png

NBA players seem to take a huge percentage of those 3 millions. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

spacer.pngLMBO. I'm so done with the Warriors organization. Gotta find some way to rest him right? I give them an A+ in creativity.

Edited by jclee4