PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, boytoy said:

So were looking at around 1-2months out? Just basing on a quick google search. This sucks.

I actually have broken my hand before. I was in a cast for 4 weeks.

• Thanks 2

Any idea how long he will be out?

1 minute ago, DB11 said:

Until the Warriors realize they are a terrible team and start playing for ping pong balls. 

2 minutes ago, DB11 said:

enough to lose your league if you own him. GS is going to slow play the hell out of this.

Edited by laurilegend

3 minutes ago, DB11 said:

When Rondo broke his hand, he was out 5 weeks

Broke my hand as well and was back to normal a month later

But this team is gonna be brutal without steph that I worry for shutdown candidate even if he were to come back in a month or so 

• Like 1

He will be out 6 weeks. Good thing is that it’s his left hand. No really winners here except DLO and Draymond. Bunch of wings will try and make up his production by committee.

5 minutes ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

He will be out 6 weeks. Good thing is that it’s his left hand. No really winners here except DLO and Draymond. Bunch of wings will try and make up his production by committee.

The Warriors are a hard team to project in fantasy right now.  I'd assume they hard tank now. Maybe Day Day benefits but maybe they just rest him as well.

Edited by laurilegend

37 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

dont know bout that trade my dude kyrie will definitely finish higher than curry this year

easy to say after the injury 

Curry has basicially finished top 5 for the last 5+ seasons while kyrie has floated in out of the top 15. different situations this season but I thought curry was at least a lock for top 10 while kyrie has his own injury concerns.

anyway it's all superfluous now. 

1 minute ago, laurilegend said:

I'd assume they hard tank now.

Agree. Even if it’s best case scenario with Steph and he is back after a month,  they were horrible with him anyway. I can't imagine how bad they are going to be without him. The losses are going to continue to pile up even if they try.

They have no choice but to tank now.

Man I don't even care about my fantasy team struggling. It sucks that we don't get to watch Steph for a while 😭

#splashbrosdown

1 minute ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

They have no choice but to tank now.

Lol like they had any choice otherwise. They have Marquise Chriss on their roster. You can't get anymore desperate than that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Youth movement is gonna be on and Poole's gonna get all the shots he wants. He's already confident enough to chuck but now he'll have a greener light. 

If you can handle inefficiency, he could be the pick up here. 

11 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

The Warriors are a hard team to project in fantasy right now.  I'd assume they hard tank now. Maybe Day Day benefits but maybe they just rest him as well.

I mentioned that a few posts up. This team was struggling with Curry. Without him could get ugly and in the West they could fall pretty far behind in 4-6 weeks. At that point, the smart move may be to tank and bring in a new young stud or trade the pick away and be ready for when Klay is back next year.

• Like 2

I have Steph, Ayton and Trae as my 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks. I'll quit playing fantasy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wideopen21 said:

I mentioned that a few posts up. This team was struggling with Curry. Without him could get ugly and in the West they could fall pretty far behind in 4-6 weeks. At that point, the smart move may be to tank and bring in a new young stud or trade the pick away and be ready for when Klay is back next year.

At this point, their odds to make the playoffs have to be really, really, really low.

1 minute ago, Sanjo16 said:

I have Steph, Ayton and Trae as my 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks. I'll quit playing fantasy.

At least you didn't take Zion 4th 😂 silver lining

• Haha 1