PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

not like they need to trade Dlo to be bad at this point. 

Baynes had surgery on a broken hand and missed just 13 games. He’s Wolverine though 

Edited by kilslo

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

01148B5D-867A-4E98-900A-E788EBE13982.jpeg

• Haha 8

Just now, Gohawks said:

Steph injury clearly got y’all emotionally ****** up.

Nah fam, don't roster him anywhere. Literally clicked out of curiosity to see if there's a rough timetable for return.

Just real tired of the mindless questions in so many threads

I'm just really curious on the timetable they are going to give curry. What a terrible night for curry owners... 

I knew something bad was about to happen when he drove and jumped in between 2 suns players. The Warriors are so bad he's trying much harder than he needs to which leads to injuries since he's not built like a Lebron etc. 

To be honest I felt Curry was a step slow this year. He's always passing up shots and not as energetic. Curry is not even getting doubled most of the time. 

I know playing with a bunch of D-leaguers don't help but he really needs to be dominating and commanding touches to deserve the all-star status he has. Probably why he has never won a finals MVP.

Imagine what Harden could put up in his role. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, blob2004 said:

To be honest I felt Curry was a step slow this year. He's always passing up shots and not as energetic. Curry is not even getting doubled most of the time. 

I know playing with a bunch of D-leaguers don't help but he really needs to be dominating and commanding touches to deserve the all-star status he has. Probably why he has never won a finals MVP.

Imagine what Harden could put up in his role. 

Harden has his role and more. It’s probably more of what Steph could do in Harden’s role tbh, Kerr alluded to that in a recent interview -but said they don’t have the personnel for it

• Like 1

Who is the add? Or is it not even worth to talk about Burks etc because they all suck? I mean someone has to step up a little 😄

9 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Who is the add? Or is it not even worth to talk about Burks etc because they all suck? I mean someone has to step up a little 😄

Jordan Poole seems to be a guy. Not sure if he's "the guy" but most certainly "a guy."

• Like 1

I don't think anybody becomes a must add with Curry out. Maybe for deep leagues Poole or Burks are worth a look but for 12 teams this situation can probably be ignored unless someone starts balling out in the next few games.

No way they just shut him down unless he's out way past the all-star break. I doubt they just throw the towel that easily.

I would think they owe it to their fans.

• Like 1

Just now, mackdonald said:

No way they just shut him down unless he's out way past the all-star break. I doubt they just throw the towel that easily.

I would think they owe it to their fans.

True. A complete shutdown is probably not the best way to start their new journey in their new city with paying fans. But with them out of the playoff picture, we could see an early shutdown and a no show during fantasy playoffs. It sucks but it’s a legitimate possibility. I’m just waiting for a timetable and I’ll try to send feeler trades for Steph. Have 3 injured players now so I have to make moves.

Breaks to the second and third metacarpals, located below the pointer and middle fingers, are easier to manage as they are anchored to the bones of the wrist and as a result are largely immobile. The nature of the break can effect recovery time as it influences eventual treatment options. If the broken pieces of the bone remain aligned, it is considered a non-displaced fracture. If the position of the bone shifts after the break, it is considered displaced and surgery is often needed to insure a proper union of the bone fragments.Recent examples of second metacarpal fractures, including Westbrook, Danny Green, and Nikola Vucevic. The average missed time for these injuries is 16 games. The recovery time for non-surgical cases is cut in half as these individuals missed an average of just eight games(being optimistic here). We won’t know the extent till he gets his CT scan later on today. Prayers up for the homie, hoping for a speedy recovery 🙏.

• Like 1

I dont own Curry but i did grab Eric Paschall , if they are calling it quits and going with a youth movement, he should get some good minutes 

You guys throw around “tanking” and “calling it quits” too liberally. This organization has pride. Plus there is collateral damage to being the worst team in the league.

Steph will be back when he’s ready. Doubt he “rests” as he’ll already have missed what, like, two months?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

You guys throw around “tanking” and “calling it quits” too liberally. This organization has pride. Plus there is collateral damage to being the worst team in the league.

Steph will be back when he’s ready. Doubt he “rests” as he’ll already have missed what, like, two months?

Pride? LOL. 

Actually, the Organization is smart. And smart organizations realize the importance of a high draft pick over "Pride." 

If Draymond Green and his 10ppg can carry the Warriors the next 4-6 weeks great, if not they will be tanking whether they want to or not. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Before they won, they tanked shamelessly.  I don't expect that to change.  In fact i expect them to do a "Spurs tank for Duncan" type tank coping their blueprint when The Admiral went down.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, a-rob said:

And who is the catch of the 2020 draft?

LaMelo Ball baby!