PhillyBoy

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

38 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I just threw a 2 for 1 at the owner myself. I can't say the details because it's Rotoworld members league.

But I don't think the league would allow me to have Harden, Westbrook, and Curry on the same team. LOL!

What kind of value did you offer? Bc Curry was already underperforming at a 3rd round value so I can't imagine you offered something like that. 

Edited by claptondecheeks

I traded Brogdon and Oubre for Curry and Shamet.

I feel like I paid full price.

Now after some trades I now have Harden Curry Embiid. To go Lowry JJJ with Zion and Bagley in IL.

I'm a bit worried for the next 6 weeks but I'm super confident if I make the playoffs.

35 minutes ago, lipperskoal said:

I offered Lebron for Curry and it got rejected. The guy also has Kemba, Russell and Booker on his team. 

There's probably no way I could turn that down personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

To be fair, he'll be out for awhile. (If not then you sly bastard 😏)

1 hour ago, claptondecheeks said:

What kind of value did you offer? Bc Curry was already underperforming at a 3rd round value so I can't imagine you offered something like that. 

After pondering over it, I cancelled it.

I offered my Warren and IT. I like my depth and not worth disrupting my flow.

57 minutes ago, lipperskoal said:

I offered Lebron for Curry and it got rejected. The guy also has Kemba, Russell and Booker on his team. 

Wow. That dude must really hate LeBron. Smh.

• Haha 1

some of the worst lowball offers I have seen. smh and comparing curry to 3rd rd value 3 games into the season is classic.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

some of the worst lowball offers I have seen. smh and comparing curry to 3rd rd value 3 games into the season is classic.

Seriously lmao. What type of rube would be like "well, he was only a third rounder anyway, now he's out for a month and a half"? No, he's a top 5 fantasy player that's now out for a month and a half. Three games wasn't going to change that. 

No one in this thread said Curry was a 3rd rounder. One user said he was underperforming; which he was. Mainly due to how terrible the Warriors are.

Edited by Trench Mob

That's why you don't gamble before the official news. You can almost be certain he won't be back before the All Star Break, and after that they'll probably soft tank by limiting his minutes. 

Sucks for Curry owners, sorry for the bad luck.

Okay now i have to trade as I’ve used up my IRs for the foreseeable future. Can the trade experts give suggestion on what round value I can fetch for Curry thats fair? Im thinking 7-8th round value to someone who can stash in IR but I might be selling too low.

Better cancel those buy low offers you threw out immediately

4 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Okay now i have to trade as I’ve used up my IRs for the foreseeable future. Can the trade experts give suggestion on what round value I can fetch for Curry thats fair? Im thinking 7-8th round value to someone who can stash in IR but I might be selling too low.

I targeted a owner who lost both Curry and Ayton. So I knew he was hurting.

See if the owner is in last place ( or close to it ) / injury riddled roster then go from there. Taking advantage is the name of the game.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Wait someone rejected Lebron for Curry?? Smh

LeBron owner must be thanking the basketball gods lol

2 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

LeBron owner must be thanking the basketball gods lol

My buddy traded away his LBJ and JJJ for Steph and Satoransky right before the season started lol. Feel bad for him.

F

1 hour ago, lipperskoal said:

Absurd 

Damn that sucks. Good thing I didn't get around to sending any offers. I thought he'd be back in like 3-4 weeks at the most, which he prob could've if they were championship contenders with him on the court. 3 months is brutal.