Sign in to follow this  
tts42572

Give Wentz/DJ Moore/Tate get Dalton/Golladay/J Gordon?

Looking for some thoughts on this trade.  I'd be giving Wentz, DJ Moore and Golden Tate and getting Dalton/Golladay/Josh Gordon.  It's a 14 team redraft, PPR league.

My team right now:

QB:  L Jackson, Wentz

RB:  Zeke, K Johnson, Hyde, Damien Williams, Pollard

WR:  M Thomas, Lockett, DJ Moore, Gallup, Tate

We start 2 RB's and 3 WR's.  So DJ Moore is my third WR right now.

Golladay would be a decent little upgrade over Moore.  And Gordon would be an upgrade over Tate and give me a guy to play Week 5 with Golladay on bye.

Obviously it's a big downgrade from Wentz to Dalton as my backup QB though.

Thoughts?  Is Golladay over DJ Moore enough of an upgrade for me to give up Wentz?  The other team also has Julio but I highly doubt he'd do something like DJ Moore and Wentz for Julio and Dalton.  I'd probably have to make it Lockett & Wentz.  Both of us are 3-1 though so neither owner is desperate to make a move right now.

Just looking for some thoughts.  I'm really not enamored with the Panthers passing game as it seems like 90% of the offense just goes through CMC.  On the flip side though, I'm still not sure how sold I am on Lamar and worry about him getting hurt running around.

Nope I like Wentz more then Dalton by a mile. I like DJ Moore more than Golladay and Tate/Gordon is a wash

I wouldn't.  Not a huge fan of Dalton this year and Wentz is doing great so far.  Tate should be great for PPR so I would keep him.  I like Golladay more than Moore, but its not worth what else you're giving up.  If it was just Wentz and Moore for Golladay, then I may consider it.