Sign in to follow this  
PPMWO

Trade Theilan for JuJu?

Saw some dude posting about trading away JuJu and how hes even thinking about cutting him (dont do it man). However got me thinking about how disappointed I am in Theilan as well and wondering if its worth sending out a 1 for 1 trade to the JuJu owner and see what happens. Not sure if I even want JuJu more then Theilan though. 

I wouldn't.  Thielin made a stink so it could be coming back to the passing game a bit, hopefully (I have him too).

Better QB and history as well.  I'm thinking the same tho...

• Like 1

I'm a Diggs owner and I was thinking about offering him for JuJu in my league....Similar situation to yours.

I decided against it though.  Overall, the Vikings have a lot of talent on offense and the schedule looks pretty favorable to me in the next 4-5 weeks.  I think there will be some big games for their pass catchers.

If I were getting the JuJu of last year, sure.  But it's a whole different story this year with Rudolph and that adds a big variable.

Juju and Thielen are pretty similar. If you believe in the Steelers offense more than the Vikings I would do this, otherwise hold.

I wouldn't.  Thielen has the better QB and longer history of huge seasons.  I don't trust the Steelers offense at all right now to get JuJu the ball enough to make him worth the trade.

Edited by nevermore52