Sign in to follow this  
croikee

Offer this trade? WHIR

10 team. 5ppr.  Team is in my signature. Made a bad trade last week that sounded good in my mind. So I'm running this one by The group think here.

Thoughts on me offering Damien and Daryl Williams plus Mike Evans for Melvin and DeAndre Hopkins? It's all predicated on the Hopkins owner selling low.

My other wide receivers are Julio Josh Gordon and Mike Williams and I running backs are Zeke Carson Jacob's with handcuffs along with the Williams boys.

Thoughts?  WHIR

1 minute ago, croikee said:

10 team. 5ppr.  Team is in my signature. Made a bad trade last week that sounded good in my mind. So I'm running this one by The group think here.

Thoughts on me offering Damien and Daryl Williams plus Mike Evans for Melvin and DeAndre Hopkins? It's all predicated on the Hopkins owner selling low.

My other wide receivers are Julio Josh Gordon and Mike Williams and I running backs are Zeke Carson Jacob's with handcuffs along with the Williams boys.

Thoughts?  WHIR

well yeah...if you can do that.  

I mean thats a win for you if you can get it done. Unlikely the other own goes for it though.

The trade pretty much boils down to Evans for Gordon and Hopkins, and there's just no way that the other owner accepts something like that. I mean, you can try it because it never hurts to send something and cross your fingers, but just be prepared for the offer to get declined.