Sign in to follow this  
aapox

Early Start/Sit Look - WHIR+ thoughts

Hey all, 2-2 and looking to get above .500 this week!

I need an RB2 and 2 flex in my league, 5pt bonus for 80yd receiving/100yd rushing:

Ekeler vs DEN

Montgomery vs OAK (London)

Fitzgerald @ CIN

Juju vs. BAL

Hardman (vs IND) or waiver Allison (@ DAL) or Hines (@ KC)

I am leaning Ekeler, Fitz, and Montgomery. These decisions surround Rodgers, Murray or streaming Brissett at QB and Hopkins Kupp and Fournette. Please let me know what you think and i will respond to your queries with thoughts as time allows!! Cheers!!!

Im leaning in the same direction you are here. Until juju can produce on consecutive weeks i wouldnt start him with confidence and ARI is airing it out a lot. I expect Montgomery to slowly be let off the leash they have him on and Ehkler could have 1 more good week before LAC unleash Gordon with most of the touches. Help with mine? 

I’m going to go against everyone and say I’d start Eke, Fitz and JuJu.

Just last weekend JuJu had 80 yards and a TD. Last nights game script was as bad as it gets for him. They will almost certainly be trailing against Bal most of the game. 

57 minutes ago, Bruenor said:

I’m going to go against everyone and say I’d start Eke, Fitz and JuJu.

Just last weekend JuJu had 80 yards and a TD. Last nights game script was as bad as it gets for him. They will almost certainly be trailing against Bal most of the game. 

Thanks so much. You think he has enough upside to go over Montgomery, then? I worry a little about them shadowing him with Mumphery. Any thoughts on that? Appreciate it :)

I would go Montgomery, Fitz, and Allison.... I think Ekeler takes a back seat starting this week.  I like JuJu RoS, but don't think this week, against BAL DEF, a division rival game, is his bounce-back moment.  GB vs DAL could easily be a shoot-out.  But if dropping someone to get Allison is detrimental, I'd go with JuJu over Ekeler or Hardman.