Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Gordon for Saquon PPR

10 Man team ppr my team is 3-1 but i am confident i will make the playoffs with who i have now. RBs are stacked with Cook, Chubb, Gordon, Carson and KJ. Should i make the Gordon move that i can afford to do to the owner who is 1-3 to stash Saquon when he returns? 

It's worth a try, but yeah given your RB depth I would make this trade. You could probably start low by offering KJ or Carson - which I doubt he will like, but I always like to test how desperate they are. 

Thanks for mine

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

It's worth a try, but yeah given your RB depth I would make this trade. You could probably start low by offering KJ or Carson - which I doubt he will like, but I always like to test how desperate they are. 

Thanks for mine

Hes a guy that goes off names more than anything and his team has fallen apart so im willing to risk it. Was going to do a 2 for 1 package with carson and KJ for a mid tier RB1 like DJ but even then i may not move. He also has Kelce. Is it worth giving my current TE Andrews and Gordon for Kelce and a piece? 

34 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Hes a guy that goes off names more than anything and his team has fallen apart so im willing to risk it. Was going to do a 2 for 1 package with carson and KJ for a mid tier RB1 like DJ but even then i may not move. He also has Kelce. Is it worth giving my current TE Andrews and Gordon for Kelce and a piece? 

Hmm idk, I think I would still try to get Barkley. His playoff schedule is really nice

• Thanks 1

Absolutely try to get Kelce or Saquon or both, Call me crazy but I’d go all in and give up all your rb depth and Andrews for Kelce and Saquon 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, fyasko said:

Absolutely try to get Kelce or Saquon or both, Call me crazy but I’d go all in and give up all your rb depth and Andrews for Kelce and Saquon 

4 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Oh yea get Saquon. I bet he will be ready by week 6 or 7!

He is valuing saquon as if he is already back and Kelce is his only stud and he doesnt trust andrews ROS. He's stubborn, but would you take the risk of throwing depth away to acquire both Kelce and Saquon? 

Yes absolutely, in a 10 team ppr.  Plug and play waiver guys in your flex.  Just get in the playoffs and you’re good.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Yep if you're confident you're gonna make it to the playoffs id take that risk

3 minutes ago, fyasko said:

Yes absolutely, in a 10 team ppr.  Plug and play waiver guys in your flex.  Just get in the playoffs and you’re good.  

Right now my team is follows

QB: Lamar, Wentz

Rb: Cook, Chubb, Gordon, KJ, Carson, Breida

WR: Julio, Kupp, Godwin, A Rob

TE: Andrews, Graham

So seeing this current lineup, would you sell the depth and maybe get the handcuff of my guys and then play waivers? I dont know if im giving up too much

I understand trying to get Saquon, but as someone mentioned earlier, test the waters out with a lesser back than Gordon to see how desperate they are.   You also mentioned looking at getting Kelce.  In my mind, this would be the better move.  You're already set at RB, so Saquon is just gravy (albeit a HUGE helping of gravy) to you squad.  Get Kelce and shore up those receiving points for the playoffs.

• Thanks 1

I agree with most of the earlier posts. Try one of the lower back first and work your way up, but I'd try and get Barkley. (Especially since it sounds like he may come back earlier than expected.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Beer Snob said:

I understand trying to get Saquon, but as someone mentioned earlier, test the waters out with a lesser back than Gordon to see how desperate they are.   You also mentioned looking at getting Kelce.  In my mind, this would be the better move.  You're already set at RB, so Saquon is just gravy (albeit a HUGE helping of gravy) to you squad.  Get Kelce and shore up those receiving points for the playoffs.

He is open to moving Saquon, but not Kelce and even then he is trying to hold for a report to come out. There is a kittle owner who is 1-3 but last time we talked he was wanting Julio or D Cook for him and thats not something anywhere close to a move I wanted to make. Saquon is really my only option if I want to make a move, and Im afraid the Gordon RB1 isnt going to happen as big as it did last year and wanted to capitalize on it

Given the most recent Barkley's news from 8wks at most to now 4 wks at most with him out of boots jogging or running already then yes I would.

• Thanks 1