N D

$25 Leaguesafe 20 team Yahoo League Draft 10/10 6pmPST

Come on over and join my new 20 team-er BB league via YAHOO.  I started two $25 football leagues this current football season and those filled fast.  I run other keeper/dynasty leagues so this is just a fun, competitive way for me to get to know you and you to get to know me. there will also be a few other experienced managers/commissioners in there so other opportunities to join future baseball or football (or basketball leagues)

we pay through leaguesafe so your funds are safe (majority vote)

Join and have a look and then pay via leagusafe if you're staying:

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/50153/invitation?key=7907535c26cc32e6&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=b10d8c7d4057cd97

I hope you find my leagues fair and enjoyable....

-N

Its 100% payouts.  $500 in, $500 out.  1st place overall = $250.  2nd place overall $100.  3rd overall = $50

1st place regular season $100

We now have 10 teams so its beginning to fill.Draft this Thursday, let's get er done.

It is not. however, i run a keepers league (that may have an opening) and a dynasty (that has a small chance of an opening) if you are more interested in those type leagues..

this is just a redraft, $25. And we are up to 14 Teams.....though a few haven't paid and are subject to being booted...anyway, we'd welcome you if you want to join....there are at least two other league members that commish various leagues...