Sign in to follow this  
sosatyme72

Drop Marvin Jones for Golden Tate in ppr? WHIR

Tate is still on waivers should i drop Marvin Jones to pick him up? Or stay put??

Jones is what 2/3rd option on Lions, had only 1 good game so far where Tate is maybe 3rd/4th on Giants...But Danny Jones might use him in the short passing game up his receptions?

thanks

Nope. I wouldn’t. Tate has a rookie QB throwing him the ball in a bad offense where Engram is already the first option. When Saquon comes back it’ll be even worse. Jones is a downfield threat and Stafford has made him a WR2 in the past. 

help with mine?

Guy saying Tate will suffer from Engram is crazy. Tate is a slot receiver who can produce YAC. Defenses focused on Barkley and Engram open things up for guys like Tate and Shepard. I'll never understand why star players playing is considered a bad thing for other players. And the offense was bad with Eli, it has nothing to do with the offense itself. Eli was the problem. But no, don't drop him for Tate, drop someone else.

It tough, I dont think you can go wrong with either BUT I will have to say that the Giants are probably going to be behind more than ahead, so they'll have to throw the ball a lot more. Tate is a PPR stud 

I'd rather have Jones ROS. He is pasted his bye after this week and I feel he'll outscore Tate going forward. I'd roster Tate if Jones isn't the one you have to drop.