JaylenBrownFanclub

Pick 2 WR and a Flex. WHIR

Juju, Ridley & Tate. Juju and Ridley I think bounce back and I believe Tate has a great game against a weak Arizona team.

juju and ridley for sure...gotta ride it out with these guys; third one is harder...depends on risk vs safety.  in a ppr, Tate seems safe this week; in a standard, sanders seems like a good choice

JuJu:  If he's healthy, I think he has a bounce-back game against a weak Ravens secondary. 

Ridley:  When in doubt, start your studs.  Ridley may have to contend with Julio, but he's still a threat for big plays.

Samuel:  I am not sure what to make of Sanders, yet.  I think Philly wants him to be the #1 guy, but they're not ready to give him the reigns and Howard seems to gobble up all the TD's, so that scares me.  Singletary is good, but I don't know if they'll turn him completely loose against the Titans since Gore is doing well and they want to make sure Singletary is healthy for the rest of the year.  Hines is still stuck behind Mack, who sounds like he'll be good to go, this week.  Hardman is tempting, but he's stuck in the Chief's Wheel of Receivers game, and it is a guess if he'll be Mahomes' go-to guy for the week or not.  Tate.... I'm not sure what to say.  Hence, I'd go with Samuel.