j3rkthenurk

Nerlens Noel 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Adams goes down to a knee contusion, but Noel also being hurt means he didn't get to benefit fantasy wise¬†ūüėĎ

Definitely a situation worth monitoring moving forward.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No timetable here, difficult to know when he will be back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks ready to me lol

Doubt he plays in both back to backs coming off injury but hopefully he can come back for the Saturday game  

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, iflookzkill said:

He's starting tonight! Adams is out. You guys think Nerlens will play tomorrow as well?

A surprise, to be sure - but a welcome one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's officially starting tonight. Could be fun 

ūü§Ď

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

2 blocks already. And a three!?!?!?

Giddy up!!!!

This is gonna be fun..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW. . . 3 blocks and a three in the first 6 minutes? ? 

Please keep this up and stay healthy Noel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone watch the game? How did he look?

Trying to figure out if he'll play the back to back tomorrow and whether or not to bring him back from my IL haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rocky7st said:

Makes it easy to hold him till the trade deadline

Ill probably be holding ROS regardless

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

System question: he is on my IL position in yahoo. Can I make a trade 2 for 1 without activate him and cut another player? It should be a 2 for 1 deal so I can activate him afterwards (or directly with the trade). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

value with Adams healthy? and if Adams does get traded hopefully no bigs back. With OKC in PO contention, they might not trade him however. Looking for a plug for Isaac so hoping Noel can be that man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brosephd said:

value with Adams healthy? and if Adams does get traded hopefully no bigs back. With OKC in PO contention, they might not trade him however. Looking for a plug for Isaac so hoping Noel can be that man. 

 

Even when Adams is healthy he has value. Basically an Isaac Lite. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dorwell said:

System question: he is on my IL position in yahoo. Can I make a trade 2 for 1 without activate him and cut another player? It should be a 2 for 1 deal so I can activate him afterwards (or directly with the trade). 


Yes, I think you can. The rule likely only applies for pick ups as I can send a 2 for 1 trade request with a healthy guy in my IL just fine. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, m1dday said:


Yes, I think you can. The rule likely only applies for pick ups as I can send a 2 for 1 trade request with a healthy guy in my IL just fine. 

 

I did a trade for a IL guy, and had to drop a guy when consummated.  He couldn't be put directly on IL.  Trading out is OK.  But if you mean that since he is in your IL, but already healthy, can a trade without him go through?  I thought about that scenario too, and didn't want to risk the trade failing and took care of it before I did a trade.  But my guess is it might (probably will) fail, since yahoo doesn't want you to exceed the max roster size.  Otherwise, through trades you could potentially have more than 13 active players. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Isaac Lite" is perfect for a waiver wire replacement. Hoping I can grab this guy off waivers. 

I punt rebounds so I didn't know if he'd be great value for what I plan on spending on him, but I was surprised to see that he actually jumps up in the ranking in a punt rebound build. The only thing he doesn't do is make an occasional 3 like Isaac did, but the stocks/low TOs are definitely there and he's actually a better impact on both percentages. 

Hoping for a trade to really boost up that value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

I did a trade for a IL guy, and had to drop a guy when consummated.  He couldn't be put directly on IL.  Trading out is OK.  But if you mean that since he is in your IL, but already healthy, can a trade without him go through?  I thought about that scenario too, and didn't want to risk the trade failing and took care of it before I did a trade.  But my guess is it might (probably will) fail, since yahoo doesn't want you to exceed the max roster size.  Otherwise, through trades you could potentially have more than 13 active players. 

 

You can technically have 14 active players (with one in the IL), but I think you're only stopped when making waiver moves when an active player is sitting in the IL. Trades should be fine. I remember trading for Capela last year when he was injured and Cousins just returned and was active. Did a swap within the roster just fine, but I couldn't pick up anyone else before I had Capela and put him in the IL.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any Thunder fans or people who closely follow Noel care to chime in here?

Is his FT% this season sustainable? He's a 65% shooter for his career but jumped up to 80% this season. Small sample size with 78 attempts? Did he change up his mechanics or routine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Any Thunder fans or people who closely follow Noel care to chime in here?

Is his FT% this season sustainable? He's a 65% shooter for his career but jumped up to 80% this season. Small sample size with 78 attempts? Did he change up his mechanics or routine?

not a thunder fan but i tend to watch every game of my "scrubs" to see if theyre worthy of my precious roster spots. His FT stroke looks okay to me..nothing spectacular but has a good follow through and a lot smoother than a lot of the big clunky centers in the league. Havent compared previous years mechanics or anything but doesnt appear like a major regression is coming, maybe a slight dip to like 75-78%. I think its real for the most part

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.