Sign in to follow this  
Madheat88

Trade Michel for Olsen? Half PPR - WHIR

A manager in my league offered to trade me Greg Olsen in exchange for Sony Michel. My initial reaction is that it’s a bit much considering I lose RB depth, there are still some question marks with Kyle Allen at QB, and he is currently rostering 3 TEs (Waller, Olsen, Herndon), so Olsen isn’t as valuable to him as Michel is to me.

Do you think I should make this trade? If not, how about Michel for Olsen and Penny (gives me more security with Carson) or Breida for Olsen?

QB: Wentz, J. Allen, Keenum, C. McCoy (dropping whichever WAS QB doesn’t start this week)

RB: CMC, Carson, Michel, Breida, Mattison

WR: K. Allen, Godwin, MVS, D. Robinson, Dorsett

TE: OJ Howard

I would  definitely ask for a bit more… Maybe Penny on top or offer Breida - I like either of those as opposed to straight up Olsen for Sony. 

Help with mine?

I would ask for more so adding Penny for Breida would be a better deal. Breida is such a headache to own even with Coleman out he didn't get those meaningful touches that sets him apart from Mostert and Wilson.

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I would do it for Waller instead and keep Breida. You start 2 RBs? 

Yeah, we start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a flex. 

i'd rather have Olsen than Howard, and Michel is almost droppable hes been so bad. If he would give more than I guess go for it. I'd do it as is.

I think you were offered too little.  Michel has the potential to blow up for the rest of the season.

help plz