FuzyLucker

Leaguemates gone mad about this trade? WHIR!!!!

Team 1 (3-1) trade Mark Andrews+Devonta Freeman for Team B (2-2) Kelce

Votes split half, I have final say as the commissioner. I personally wouldn't make the trade but I'm leaning towards letting it through but I need y'all to share your POV other than the typical all trades should go through unless collusion which is 99% impossible to prove or the both owner wants the deal. A little background of team 1, 1st time fantasy player. Team 2, mainly DFS player but did have experience with season long.

Team 1 

QB-Wilson, Winston

RB-CMC, Gordon, Mack, D.Freeman

WR-Allen, Fitz, Alshon, Hollywood, DeMarcus

TE-Andrews, Walker

Pat's D

Team 2

QB-Rivers, K.Allen, Brees

RB-Jacobs, Carson, Breida, Ballage

WR-Adams, Sutton, Hardman, Fuller

TE-Kelce

Edited by FuzyLucker

Seems to me the rest of your league doesnt want you to have a better team tbh. The trade imo is even with andrews being higher TE rank on the season. Does it last? I dont think so. But he will he a top TE 6-7 ROS. Yes freeman is looking bad, but his upside will always be there if ATL get their offense moving. Id take the deal and hold for the playoffs

19 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

Do u mean u don't get why ppl would veto this trade?

I think he doesn't get why this is up for debate.  It's perfectly fair. 

21 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

Do u mean u don't get why ppl would veto this trade?

Why veto the trade. A bunch of whiny teammates is my guess.

28 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

Which part?

If this trade went through in my league I wouldnt think twice about it. Really fair.

I'd be so pissed if this trade were to ever get vetoed. Let this trade go through.

The main reason the rest of the league will vote to veto is because they couldn't offer a better a deal and become jealous. 

• Like 1

What side are the league mates crying about?

This is why I hate Leagues that give owners the ability to veto. That is a perfect example of a fair trade. I’m not sure the value could be any more even. 

Food for thought, CBS’s trade chart has it charted as a point difference in favor the Andrews/Freeman side. 

Stop it, people! 

If there isn't obvious collusion the trades should go thru. Trading in casual leagues leads to more fun, and that's what this is entertainment. 

Unless you're playing a BIG money league. In that case there should be NO trading. Money leads to cheating...

Edited by keven

13 minutes ago, keven said:

Stop it, people! 

If there isn't obvious collusion the trades should go thru. Trading in casual leagues leads to more fun, and that's what this is entertainment. 

Unless you're playing a BIG money league. In that case there should be NO trading. Money leads to cheating...

Just play in big money leagues with people that don't cheat at fantasy football. 

8 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Just play in big money leagues with people that don't cheat at fantasy football. 

I play money leagues at NFFC, I have no idea who is in the leagues. It's FAAB and large benches. So trading is really not needed. You can't have an illegal roster at anytime, Like I see here: I need a K or D/ST because I have an empty spot at a position. That is cheating at fantasy football. It's called roster stuffing. 

Edited by keven