Sign in to follow this  
Irish21

Zeke or Cook ROS?

I'm trying to make a trade in a 10-man PPR league for either Ezekiel Elliott or Dalvin Cook. Who is the better option rest-of-season? I'm leaning Cook because Zeke's playoff schedule is horrible.

Zeke. Cook is looking good, but the Vikings are a mess right now. With Diggs and Thielen upset, I bet they start to throw more to make them happy and to keep defense honest. You cannot run the ball as much as they do and win. Defense will stack the box more and more.

Cook all day , we're talking fantasy here. In real life yes, I would rather have Zeke on my team and build around that. But this may be the 1st season we see Cook fully healthy and what his ceiling is. He's just as talented as Kamara, CMC , Elliot . And Zeke's playoff schedule is just brutal 

I lean Cook, only if you can get Mattison. But do agree that MIN is going to have to start throwing in order to prevent teams from constantly stacking the box. No issues if you go with Zeke,as even with a tough schedule, the dude will still be solid & also be involved in the passing game. 

If you feel lucky on his health, Cook. If you're more for the safer play, Elliot. I'm injury bit so I would go Elliot but that's me :) 

Zeke & it's not even close! Cook is made of glass and will hit IR very soon. 

• Haha 1

They are dead even ROS. I have them projected to be one fantasy point apart.