Sign in to follow this  
lml417

Flex help! WHIR JuJu, Akeler or Chark??

I'd go Ekeler. Have a feeling Chargers are gonna exploit the leaky Denver run defense. MGIII will get eased in so Ekeler will get 15ish touches, which is more than enough to give RB2 numbers

JuJu is the safe play, but I think with LAC hurting at WR & TE, that Ekeler gets involved in the passing game vs DEN. Especially with Chubb out for DEN. 

If CAR didn't fluster HOU last week, I may even consider Chark. Minshew has been targeting him a lot. Good luck!

It’s JUju or Ekeler here for me. Considering how Juju’s toe is banged up and the opponent, might stick with Ekeler for one more week here 

I’d go ekeler. It’s hard to gage how impactful juju will be but we know that ekeler has a role even with Gordon coming back. This might be the game to start him since they may ease Gordon in. 

ju ju. cant start eckler with Melvin back even if he is eased back. fwiw you will get a better and more accurate response if you list the opponents and if they are home/away.