Sign in to follow this  
BxBOMBERs28

Dynasty trade OBJ for Mixon/Kirk/Curtis Samuel... WHIR

I play in a dynasty 2QB 1PPR league 

Was offered Mixon/Christian Kirk/ Curtis Samuel

for my OBJ.... would you take the deal?

Leaning towards accepting the deal to help my WR depth and upgrade my second flex to Mixon. Hate to lose OBJ in a dynasty but I’m thinking this offer may be too good to pass up. CMC/Chubb/Kerryon/Mixon is a mean dynasty RB core and I do like Kirk and Samuels upside. What do you guys think take the deal or keep OBJ? 

starting lineup 

QB Mahomes 

QB Rivers 

WR OBJ

WR John Brown 

WR Demarcus Robinson  

RB CMC

RB Chubb 

TE Hooper 

Flex Kerryon Johnson

Flex Mecole Hardman  

Bench 

Robby Anderson 

Preston Williams 

Chris Herndon 

keke Coutee 

Dallas Goedart  

Malcolm Brown 

Parris Campbell 

Nkeal Harry on IR

leave a link and I’ll help with yours thanks! 

Thank for mine! I've never played Dynasty so I will give my best advice since you helped with mine. I'm going to assume you can retain most of your team. 

I think you can do this trade. You will be stacked at RBs and you already have upside WRs for this year and next year. Who knows maybe later this season you can package an RB+WR for an Elite WR 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Thank for mine! I've never played Dynasty so I will give my best advice since you helped with mine. I'm going to assume you can retain most of your team. 

I think you can do this trade. You will be stacked at RBs and you already have upside WRs for this year and next year. Who knows maybe later this season you can package an RB+WR for an Elite WR 

Thank you! Yes I can keep my whole team if I wish forever. Im viewing the trade similarly to you and may take the deal. Losing OBJ is hard tho.

I like it. I think mixon gets it going this year or next year then you get Kirk he’s younger Fitzgerald will retire at some point and I’m just not a fan of obj. He’s just a disruptive player that will probably end up on the same road as AB or TO. Again my opinion some may disagree and I don’t play dynasty.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I like it. I think mixon gets it going this year or next year then you get Kirk he’s younger Fitzgerald will retire at some point and I’m just not a fan of obj. He’s just a disruptive player that will probably end up on the same road as AB or TO. Again my opinion some may disagree and I don’t play dynasty.

Thanks! I like Mixon lots and think Kirk and Samuel are nice pieces as well. Never thought I’d consider moving OBJ but may take this one 

• Like 1

I'd take that deal, Kirk and Mixon could be cornerstones on your team for the next 5-6 years.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys! Any more different opinions to give me something else think about before I accept this one? 

Love it your RBs will be running wild for years and you can focus on supplementing your team through trades and draft. 

Not extremely knowledgeable about dynasty, but your RBs will be even more stacked with Mixon in the fold and Kirk + Samuel likely have enough high upside in dynasty format to overcome the loss of OBJ. Plus asset wise, if need be, you can always flip some of pieces to get an elite WR1.

Thanks for your help with my thread.  

• Like 1