Sign in to follow this  
thejamman

Trade Saquon for Hopkins?

12 Team redraft league with .5 ppr. I scored Saquon on the cheap last week by trading Fuller and Royce Freeman and am debating on capitalizing, though Saquon's early return has me debating. Again, I'd be trading Saquon for Deandre Hopkins. Here is my current lineup.

QB Tom Brady

WR Ty Hilton

WR Chris Godwin

WR Terry McLaurin

RB Zeke

RB Miles Sanders

TE Darren Waller

Flex Ronald Jones

BN Kerryon Johnson

BN Mike Williams

BN Saquon Barkley

BN Auden Tate

BN Antonio Callaway

First, my own thoughts. While I could trade Saquon for Hopkins, I could also capitalize on my RB depth and trade Kerryone plus a WR for a top flight WR in the coming weeks. My league has 3 teams 1-3 that have good WR1's. Odell, Devante Adams, Amari Cooper and maybe even Cooper Kupp and Evans could be available to me. This is a very active league and everyone trades. I'd like to get some outside opinions on the trade and my team. WHIR of course. 

12 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Lmao fuller and freeman for Barkley 

He could have had Ronald Jones. Received 3 vetoes, but my league requires a league majority for vetos to void trades. 

Nah Barkley is running & cutting in practice already, and he could very well play this Sunday report came out today.