Sign in to follow this  
Jub Jub

Pick 2 WR for PPR: JuJu, Diggs, T.Y., Terry, Brown, Sutton WHIR 100%!

Need to start 2 WR of the following in a full point PPR:

JuJu Smith-Schuster vs BAL

Stefon Diggs @ NYG

T.Y. Hilton @ KC

Terry McLaurin vs NE

John Brown @ TEN

Courtland Sutton @ LAC

Tough choices with JuJu banged up and not getting many points lately, Diggs drama in Minny and T.Y. is questionable to play.

Please let me know your thoughts and leave a link to yours, I always will respond! Thanks for any help.

If T.Y. is healthy enough to play, he's a definite. I think I go Sutton for your #2. Denver is more likely to be playing from behind than MIN which means more likely a better game script for Sutton than for Diggs. Cousins has also looked awful, so as much as it hurts to sit the likes of Diggs and JuJu, I think that's what I'd do this week.

Help with mine?

18 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

@SenatorSpaceman I see you weighing in on other questions and am impressed with your responses. Any chance you can help me with mine? :)

I'd be happy to chime in if this one weren't so damn tough lol! Juju and Diggs are such headaches to own right now because they are both great players in crappy situations. It sounds like Hilton is a go this week, and he has performed quite well when on the field this season, so I think he has to be one of your choices in a game where Indy will likely be throwing frequently. 

A case could literally be made for any of your other options. I've been impressed by Sutton but he doesn't have the pedigree of some of your other players. McLaurin has also been great and Washington will be playing from behind, but their QB scene is ugly and I don't see any reason for Gillmore to not be shadowing him all day.

I own Diggs and Thielen in some of my leagues but Cousins has been SO bad, that you can only really start those guys if you don't have any other realistic options. It could end up being a "squeaky wheel" week for one of them. But which one? It doesn't hurt that they're playing against the Giants' JV defense, but that passing game is in shambles. 

Ultimately I think I'd hold my nose and hope that Juju can make a play or two. He's the "best" player you have on your list. Sutton would be a close third, behind Hilton and Juju. But like I said, you could make a case for any of those guys. Good luck. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

I'd be happy to chime in if this one weren't so damn tough lol!

Thanks so much for the well thought out response! This is a tough one especially with Hilton playing Sunday night, but I’ll hopefully know his status earlier in the day.

Juju & John Brown roll with, Hilton, Diggs, Terry are all hurt. Plus Diggs has been asking for a trade outta Minny. 

Edited by Rush2112

I would go TY and sutton, both guys have decent matchups along with the highest upside of the guys you listed, if you don't want the headache of praying that TY plays you could go for juju instead, there is still a glimpse of hope for him ROS 

Edited by 9amest

I go with Hilton and JuJu. I was leaning diggs but Theilen hasn’t been feed in a while and diggs got his last week. I think it’s Theilen’s turn and juju has no competition.