Sign in to follow this  
ImaginarySam

Trade my Dak, Mixon, Green for their Saquon, Goff? WHIR

16 team, full PPR - QBs are sparse as hell as many teams roster two QBs (I'm not one of them).

Should I trade my Dak, Mixon, and AJ Green for their Saquon and Goff?

Dak had some pretty cushy matchups to start the season, so I'm curious how you all feel about Dak's ROS outlook compared to Goff's. I've got Zeke, so it's hard to resist the thought of having both Zeke and Saquon on my roster.

I do think Goff is gonna get better but man id hate to trade Green away unless you got other good WRs if so do it.

Thanks for help with mine.

I would do that trade.  A.J. Green is good when healthy but who knows when he'll be back and the Bengals are 0-4 now.  Their offensive line is among the league's worst not giving Dalton a lot of time to pass or creating a lot of room for Joe Mixon to run.  It looks like Saquon is healing well and should be back within the next couple of weeks.

I've got Kupp, Tyreek, and JuJu as my main starters (when Tyreek returns, obviously) with Sterling Shepard as a flex option and Auden Tate as a depth piece and AJ Green in my IR. I've managed to pull off some nice trades up to get Zeke and Mixon. Would be pretty nice to add Saquon to my squad...I think I'm pretty much talking myself into it. Haha!