Sign in to follow this  
sjm76

PPR: Samuels or Thompson? WHIR

PPR

I have James Conner vs. BAL at one spot but can't decide between Jaylen Samuels vs. BAL or Chris Thompson vs. NE for the other spot.

I don't like starting 2 rb's from the same team but I don't see CT doing much vs. NE.

Which would you go with?

This is super tough. Either way it's a total shot in the dark. If PIT decides to open things up a little more this week (Rudolph has been talking about getting JuJu more involved), Samuels might not be as involved. My guess, though, is that they stick to a similar plan to last week given that it worked well enough to pull out the win.

On the other hand, Washington will, without a doubt, be playing from behind all game, which means it should be the Thompson show in that backfield. Just based on the potential volume, I think I lean Thompson. Given how well NE shuts down receivers, it could very well be that the offense runs through Thompson this week. Again, total shot in the dark either way.

I guess I go Thompson.

Help with mine?

If Conner is gonna play, and it looks like he will, I'd use Thompson as your other RB.

Help with mine? 

Edited by Jub Jub