Sign in to follow this  
dms80790

[WHIR] Upgrade WRs or stay put?

12 team, standard... I know my WRs are obviously my weak point, but do you think it is worthwhile to try and trade one of my 

three starting RBs for a WR, considering I would basically be swapping out my flex RB for a WR? I already shopped Royce and Coleman in

deals as well as all of my tight ends but nobody seems to want to give me equal value for any of them. One leaguemate told me to get Diggs off him 

I would need to send him Kerryon plus another player, which is ridiculous.  What would you all do, hold tight or keep trying to trade? Link your questions in your responses

and I'll return the favor.  Thanks!

QB Deshaun Watson

WR Kenny Golladay

WR Josh Gordon

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Mark Ingram

TE Mark Andrews

FLEX Kerryon Johnson

DEF Patriots

BEN: Tevin Coleman, Royce Freeman, OJ Howard, Phillip Dorsett, Gus Edwards, Chris Herndon, Geronimo Allison

Agree that it's crazy to give Kerryon & 1 other player for Diggs. You could try offering Ingram, but for a better WR than Diggs. Like Diggs, but with MIN run heavy, his value obviously takes a hit. On paper, team looks good, just need to get the guys producing. So dont trade just to trade. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, dms80790 said:

12 team, standard... I know my WRs are obviously my weak point, but do you think it is worthwhile to try and trade one of my 

three starting RBs for a WR, considering I would basically be swapping out my flex RB for a WR? I already shopped Royce and Coleman in

deals as well as all of my tight ends but nobody seems to want to give me equal value for any of them. One leaguemate told me to get Diggs off him 

I would need to send him Kerryon plus another player, which is ridiculous.  What would you all do, hold tight or keep trying to trade? Link your questions in your responses

and I'll return the favor.  Thanks!

QB Deshaun Watson

WR Kenny Golladay

WR Josh Gordon

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Mark Ingram

TE Mark Andrews

FLEX Kerryon Johnson

DEF Patriots

BEN: Tevin Coleman, Royce Freeman, OJ Howard, Phillip Dorsett, Gus Edwards, Chris Herndon, Geronimo Allison

I'd stand pat unless an offer overwhelms you. In standard scoring I value RBs over WRs in general. 

• Thanks 1

You could try buying low on Thielen. Good chance he has a great second half specially with Diggs looking unsettled and looking for a way out. 

Edited by MadMaxMariota
  • Thanks 1

Like you said your WRs are your weak spot but it's not completely terrible. The Kerryon trade is definitely lopsided. I would just hold tight where you are unless you can get something more favorable for yourself.

• Thanks 1