iowncrazyhair

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2019-2020 Outlook

en route for his first ever triple double

he is trying to get assists so bad, for some reason others keep passing up shots....

its gonna be a triple double AND a 20PT-20RB game i guess

what a BEAST!!!!!!!!! picked Oubre and him at 6th and 7th round and not looking back!!! Makes me feel better since KAT out for a month now

The Timberwolves interior defense is pathetic.  If he's trying to get assists do the old Russell Westbrook special and run PnR all day with Adams and explicitly tell him not to pass and to only shoot it.

7 minutes ago, blaze4g said:

Sigh, my last game with Shai. Traded him + Bryant + Oladipo for Westbrook and Derrick Rose. (Punting FG%, REB, TO).

You got robbed lol

Did this guy take performance enhanced drug last night or something? Jeesus yes I am playing against him! 

15 minutes ago, blaze4g said:

Sigh, my last game with Shai. Traded him + Bryant + Oladipo for Westbrook and Derrick Rose. (Punting FG%, REB, TO).

Can I play in your league and make trades with you?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deixis said:

You got robbed lol

3 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Agreed

I mean using basketball monster with my punt cats Shai is ranked 61st, Bryant 174, Dipo no ranking as you know,  rose 57th, westbrook 23rd. So I like the trade. 

Just now, KingDURANTULA said:

Can I play in your league and make trades with you?

lol I don't see why you think its a bad trade. With my punt categories and having no idea what Dipo will be like (him on minutes restriction, no b2b, etc), I don't see why it is bad. Rose provides similar numbers to Shai, except shai more steals but Rose more assist which I needed. Westbrook for Bryant and Dipo seems good to me.

• Haha 1

WOOOW. What a beastly stat line! And coming from a guard! Holy moly. Drugtest coming tomorrow probably? Lol. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, blaze4g said:

What a terrible trade lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Deixis said:

what a BEAST!!!!!!!!! picked Oubre and him at 6th and 7th round and not looking back!!! Makes me feel better since KAT out for a month now

What about your other picks man? Do tell us

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, blaze4g said:

lol I don't see why you think its a bad trade. With my punt categories and having no idea what Dipo will be like (him on minutes restriction, no b2b, etc), I don't see why it is bad. Rose provides similar numbers to Shai, except shai more steals but Rose more assist which I needed. Westbrook for Bryant and Dipo seems good to me.

lmao if you're considering mins restrictions,injuries and no b2b, westbrook doesnt play b2b games, rose is so injury prone wahahahahaha you can justify your trade if the bryant ur talking about is kobe bryant

1 minute ago, Travis Burten said:

What about your other picks man? Do tell us

luka at 2nd (19th pick), JC 3rd, lauri 4th (such a bad pick now), randle at 5th (should have been adebayo but he was taken 1 pick before)

btw shai just grabbed his 20th rebound. congratulations young man!!

Just now, Deixis said:

lmao if you're considering mins restrictions,injuries and no b2b, westbrook doesnt play b2b games, rose is so injury prone wahahahahaha you can justify your trade if the bryant ur talking about is kobe bryant

Westbrook only has 1 b2b game left for the season. Yeah rose is risky. Thanks for the attitude.