iowncrazyhair

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2019-2020 Outlook

28 minutes ago, lbc88 said:

Dude’s in a major slump right now. SMH. Gotta stay patient. 

21 years old... patience :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Might be time to sit on the bench while he gets his shooting straightened out.

Another cold start.

The pine ?!??! Say it ain’t so 

7 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

The pine ?!??! Say it ain’t so 

Very bold I know. Possibly it backfires. But he needs the tough love. And maybe just maybe sitting on my bench will give him the motivation to get back on track.

10 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Might be time to sit on the bench while he gets his shooting straightened out.

Another cold start.

Thought we were talking about fantasy pine haha

With that said I sat him last night (with a full roster) and he played the worst out of my other 6 guys. I hope he turns this funk around soon.

2 minutes ago, KellyOubre4MVP said:

Would anyone be looking to buy low on this guy right now? 

If I didn’t have him I would. He’s got so much potential. You saw what he could do in the first several games of the season. He just hit a giant brick wall though (like any young player) but there’s no doubt in my mind he’ll bounce back.

Thank you KAT for making that free throw 😂

I’m waiting for these motherf***ers’ reactions. From 18 points late in the 4Q to 29 in OT 

So I had SGA and packaged him with Bam in a deal for embiid. I never understood why so many swear by him. He seems like a glorified Sexton, who routinely gets trashed as a points only guy. The only argument I see for these incredible valuations is that he will get a major boost once CP3 inevitably is traded, sustains an injury or is load managed. But as of now, I dont get the hype

29 minutes ago, justaguy said:

So I had SGA and packaged him with Bam in a deal for embiid. I never understood why so many swear by him. He seems like a glorified Sexton, who routinely gets trashed as a points only guy. The only argument I see for these incredible valuations is that he will get a major boost once CP3 inevitably is traded, sustains an injury or is load managed. But as of now, I dont get the hype

Cool story.

4 hours ago, justaguy said:

I'm sorry, but SGA and Bam for Embiid is some taco league s---.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

Should he get SF eligibility?

Absolutely. Unfortunately, Yahoo's determinations in giving position eligibility are terribly inconsistent are largely arbitrary. 

All they do is respond with a canned response to any queries. I highly doubt they even look into most of them. For example, Spencer Dinwiddie's primary position according to Basketball-Reference is SG. Further, Dinwiddie is listed as a an SG on yahoo's depth chart for the Brooklyn nets... but he's only PG eligible in fantasy nba. 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:32 AM, MysticPeak said:

I'm sorry, but SGA and Bam for Embiid is some taco league s---.

Capitalized right after his 0 point game. He's been balling since , which is how you buy low.