iowncrazyhair

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2019-2020 Outlook

29 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Capitalized right after his 0 point game. He's been balling since , which is how you buy low. 

lmao i would love to be in your league. buy low on every elite player.

1 hour ago, justaguy said:

Capitalized right after his 0 point game. He's been balling since , which is how you buy low. 

That's called get yourself in a better league. Imagine trading your 1st rounder for a guy who's borderline 2nd/3rd/4th rounder in Bam. Makes absolute zero sense.

Edited by MysticPeak

34 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

That's called get yourself in a better league. Imagine trading your 1st rounder for a guy who's borderline 2nd/3rd/4th rounder in Bam. Makes absolute zero sense.

Imagine according player value entirely on where you drafted him. By this logic, people who drafted Johnny Isaac this year should value him between the 6-8th rounds? Nonsense. Embiid wasnt playing like a first rounder for much of the year. 

3 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Imagine according player value entirely on where you drafted him. By this logic, people who drafted Johnny Isaac this year should value him between the 6-8th rounds? Nonsense. Embiid wasnt playing like a first rounder for much of the year. 

You’re trying to justify the trade as if it was fair 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Ceilings, floors, proven value, ranks apparently means nothing...but hey, the guy is underperforming he makes a legit case for a sell low! That's straight up taco.

Sigh just went I thought he turned the corner he does this. Looking terrible so far.

Also, they gotta trade Schroder. This dude is a usage monster and taking away opportunities for SGA. I'd rather the Thunder get rid of him then CP3

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Sigh just went I thought he turned the corner he does this. Looking terrible so far.

Also, they gotta trade Schroder. This dude is a usage monster and taking away opportunities for SGA. I'd rather the Thunder get rid of him then CP3

Dear Oklahoma City Thunder,

I hereby request that you trade Mr. Dennis Schroder immediately, as his presence is a detriment to the usage of Mr. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander who, coincidently, I just happen to have rostered on my fantasy team.  If you're thinking of trading Chris Paul I would strongly advise against it because, as previously mentioned, Schroder takes more opportunities away than the former does in my humblest of opinions.  I know your team cares about winning but sometimes you must think beyond yourselves, if you have even an ounce of dignity, and think of the thousands of frustrated and confused SGA fantasy owners out there.  So please, I ask, for the sake of SGA's usage, that you do the right thing.  If you don't, I may make a fantasy trade or drop that I'll regret as the season moves along, as SGA inevitably gets better and better.  I just hope that for my sake, and for the sake of my virtual fantasy SGA, that you trade Schroder immediately.

Yours,

sharkpotato

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Dear Oklahoma City Thunder,

I hereby request that you trade Mr. Dennis Schroder immediately, as his presence is a detriment to the usage of Mr. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander who, coincidently, I just happen to have rostered on my fantasy team.  If you're thinking of trading Chris Paul I would strongly advise against it because, as previously mentioned, Schroder takes more opportunities away than the former does in my humblest of opinions.  I know your team cares about winning but sometimes you must think beyond yourselves, if you have even an ounce of dignity, and think of the thousands of frustrated and confused SGA fantasy owners out there.  So please, I ask, for the sake of SGA's usage, that you do the right thing.  If you don't, I may make a fantasy trade or drop that I'll regret as the season moves along, as SGA inevitably gets better and better.  I just hope that for my sake, and for the sake of my virtual fantasy SGA, that you trade Schroder immediately.

Yours,

sharkpotato

Wow dude thanks for drafting a letter for me. I was going to write one myself and send it off to them. I'm sure they'll understand how much of a detriment Schroder is to SGA.

Thanks again!! lol

• Like 1

wish this guy can get his FG% up. You guys have insights on why his shooting is so down compared to last year? All i'm thinking is his volume is up. But checking his splits in Bref, his efficiency on shots near or around the basket are down as well.

15 hours ago, simon said:

wish this guy can get his FG% up. You guys have insights on why his shooting is so down compared to last year? All i'm thinking is his volume is up. But checking his splits in Bref, his efficiency on shots near or around the basket are down as well.

This is a strong indicator that his FG% will regress to the mean.  Started the season on fire, now he's in a slump -- ride it out. 

5 minutes ago, lbc88 said:

1 FG attempt so far? WTF?!

I know right. I am not watching so I don’t know the context but it is bizarre.

He has gotten to the line so he has tried to take a few more shots that he just got fouled on. But what happened to early season aggressive SGA?

1 minute ago, sharkpotato said:

Hey Shai if you're gonna suck this bad offensively can you at least get some steals??

There's a problem with that. He's not on the court.

He has become a wing player this season and it's hurting his usage because he's on the floor w/ CP3 and Schroder, so because of this, if he isn't scoring, he's not giving you anything else aside from occasional 6 rebs / 3 assists. Somebody start the petition.

Reports of CP3 unlikely getting traded is going to kill his value and it's already showing.

Edited by MysticPeak

5 hours ago, samtal33k said:

He just SUCKS. As simple as that. Traded for him 2nd week and I am regretting it like no other.

terrible out the league in 2 years.

51 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

So all the talk about him being a first rounder in this thread.. How did it age? 

Huh? I think the general consensus here was that he would be a very good player (maybe top 40-50) capped by Chris Paul in the lineup (Evident now that Dennis Schroder is also a MAJOR problem). First rounder is a major stretch, though not out of the question in a few years or so. In fact, a lot of ppl in this thread were predicting the popcorn numbers he's producing right now. What's suffering is his percentages and peripheral stats.  I thought he would give us a lot more in that regard. It's disappointing, but I'm sure he'll get through this rough patch.

Edited by sharkpotato

Who knew Schroeder would be so good?  I'd be hesitant to trade him though, since his value is kinda low now.  Just have to hold till after trade season.