iowncrazyhair

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Who knew Schroeder would be so good?  I'd be hesitant to trade him though, since his value is kinda low now.  Just have to hold till after trade season. 

Did you look at today’s box score? It’s all we could ask of him. 

2 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

Did you look at today’s box score? It’s all we could ask of him. 

LOL.  Yeah, I think he's going to be a star for sure.  Right now the Thunder are showcasing both CP3 and Schroeder I believe.  2nd half he may be playing even better!

• Like 1

its weird the negative perception around him - my league SGA has very low value and as a owner im not too worried. Its because as a guard people want eye popping assists or a SG to have a lot of 3s which he has neither of these - HOWEVER he has been so consistent - single digits in only one game and his defensive stats are really starting to go up and consistently 1-2 steals a game. If/when thunder fall away and Cp3 picks up injury/gets moved/rested his already very solid numbers could really get to eye popping. For now it looks like riding the SGA ship

1 hour ago, beejay6020 said:

its weird the negative perception around him - my league SGA has very low value and as a owner im not too worried. Its because as a guard people want eye popping assists or a SG to have a lot of 3s which he has neither of these - HOWEVER he has been so consistent - single digits in only one game and his defensive stats are really starting to go up and consistently 1-2 steals a game. If/when thunder fall away and Cp3 picks up injury/gets moved/rested his already very solid numbers could really get to eye popping. For now it looks like riding the SGA ship

I just think some guys were expecting a lot from him.  But his shooting pct's are a little low.  Other than that, I'd say he's performing like I expected (adjusted for the boom in scoring).  I think some of us are really waiting for CP3 to take a break, but he's played really well this season. 

tied his career high from a couple nights ago

Edited by doomz

another outstanding game for SGA with Gallinari out.

If either Gallo or CP3 ever get traded...

27 minutes ago, doomz said:

another outstanding game for SGA with Gallinari out.

If either Gallo or CP3 ever get traded...

I wish brodie, Schröder as well 

SGA now averaging 26.4PT, 4.8RB 2.2AST and 2 STL over his last 5 games.

6 minutes ago, doomz said:

20PT first half, another career high incoming

Ugh you are going to jinx him. I fully expect him to finish with like 26 points.

wait, wait, this is without Schroder???? Just looking at box scores, kinda busy. wew

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I knew you would jinx him. Nice job.

dude there's no such thing as JINX. relax :D

Raptors put the clamps on him in the second half, and he was also tired af. Still managed to get the winning shot in, and somehow Raptors decided not to foul him with a bunch of seconds to go on the clock. Still tied his career high anyway.

Great game btw, hopefully Gallo and Schroder go on a long, much needed vacation!

3 hours ago, doomz said:

dude there's no such thing as JINX. relax :D

Raptors put the clamps on him in the second half, and he was also tired af. Still managed to get the winning shot in, and somehow Raptors decided not to foul him with a bunch of seconds to go on the clock. Still tied his career high anyway.

Great game btw, hopefully Gallo and Schroder go on a long, much needed vacation!

I'm praying that both Gallo and Schroder get traded.. that would be the ideal situation for SGA owners. Even one of them gone will be good still.

7 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

I'm praying that both Gallo and Schroder get traded.. that would be the ideal situation for SGA owners. Even one of them gone will be good still.

Gallo for sure since he's a FA after this year.