Trench Mob

Zach Lavine 2019-2020 Outlook

The road to being the #2 player in fantasy behind Harden 🙉

42-6-3-5-2 cmon man get outta here lmao. Dude has taken his game to the next level and his game is insane. He’s only 24 and reminds me of a young lillard the way he is underrated right now. 

• Like 1

Never in my wildest dreams I thought he will continue these steals output, but it continues every game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, David2001 said:

even when he has a quiet game he still produces. Absolute gun. All star he is. 

As a Bulls fan, having him on my team is even sweeter! Puzzles me as to why fellow Bulls fans seem to always throw him under the bus. He's pretty much the only thing on that team worth watching 

• Like 1

still very underrated. I actually got him in a bigger trade for booker and ppl thought it was crazy but whilst he can be more volatile in fg and less assists dude can be elite in 3s and steals along with the rest which booker isn't so much this year. lets just hope the Chicago bad record doesn't result in any rest

If he can keep up with these treys and steals, i won’t be so sad about isaac anymore

52 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

As a Bulls fan, having him on my team is even sweeter! Puzzles me as to why fellow Bulls fans seem to always throw him under the bus. He's pretty much the only thing on that team worth watching 

Puzzles me to. BUt i guess when the team is losing the blame is always gonna go on the best player and coach.Coach is part of the problem but not the whole problem. THe bulls are pretty much zach lavine and a bunch of bench players

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, matkm said:

If he can keep up with these treys and steals, i won’t be so sad about isaac anymore

He’s keeping it up, no sign of slowing down.

3 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Seeing some trade rumors Lavine to the Lakers for Kuz, Green, Tucker 🤔

Probably some “analysts” playing around with espn trade machine.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, justincns said:

He has a terrible playoff schedule for me, would be it be stupid to move him?

They play 3 3 3... at least he doesn't have any weeks where he only plays twice.

2 hours ago, justincns said:

This was my reason to move him. I rather get a player that can give me a x-4-4 since my league has a BYE. You should be able to get someone good in return.

7 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

They play 3 3 3... at least he doesn't have any weeks where he only plays twice.

Only one team plays twice , and that's the Nets . Bulls are the only team that play a total of 9 games in the playoffs , the least amount. 

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

Only one team plays twice , and that's the Nets . Bulls are the only team that play a total of 9 games in the playoffs , the least amount. 

My P/O ends at the end of March so he's got a 4/3/3 for me...not the best, not the worst. Really hesitant to move him...Beal is prob the best "side-grade" with a good schedule who has looked terrible (seems his chronic leg issues are back unfortunately). Unless I can someone go 1 for 1 or 1 and a near end of bench for Dame, I have a feeling I'm better off holding. His game is so fun to watch too

Here's an interesting one. Would you guys consider Mitchell? 4-4-3 for me, 4-3-4 for most of you.

49 minutes ago, royalm said:

My P/O ends at the end of March so he's got a 4/3/3 for me...not the best, not the worst. Really hesitant to move him...Beal is prob the best "side-grade" with a good schedule who has looked terrible (seems his chronic leg issues are back unfortunately). Unless I can someone go 1 for 1 or 1 and a near end of bench for Dame, I have a feeling I'm better off holding. His game is so fun to watch too

Well yeah, that changes things. And no way anyone would give up Lillard for that . It would take two Top 40 players. On a side note , I wish my Lakers would trade for Zach. That would be deadly 

7 hours ago, justincns said:

If you're 100% making playoffs and are not getting a buy, trading for a better playoff schedule is almost always recommended if you can get close enough to his value. Considering hes a borderline 1st rounder, I doubt you get anyone close to lavines value due to the crazy amount of managers that still value players by their ADP or auction price. Utah has a great playoff schedule in most leagues so trading him for donovan Mitchell may be a great move. 

Edited by johnval1362

27 pts already in first half,markkanen injury lead him more shot and usage