Trench Mob

Zach Lavine 2019-2020 Outlook

Him getting snubbed from the All-Star game might be the most disrespectful thing I've seen in awhile.

I'm in points leagues. So even with him getting penalized 9 points for those 9 turnovers, he more than made it up with 32 points, 5 threes, 8 assists and 4 stocks. 

Most of all I love his attitude. He was questionable to play. One of the commentators said that before the game, that Zach said something like "I've already missed too many games in my career", and he wants to show leadership and get out there for 82 this year. 

He's a rarity. And more often than not his lines are very good. And for you category players, I presume that if Zach is a main piece on your teams, then your probably in a punt TO build anyway. That's been his biggest wart this year. And as a Bulls fan that watches most of his games, I can tell you first hand that his teammates blow a lot of assists on him with their lack of shot making. 

9 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

I'm in points leagues. So even with him getting penalized 9 points for those 9 turnovers, he more than made it up with 32 points, 5 threes, 8 assists and 4 stocks. 

Most of all I love his attitude. He was questionable to play. One of the commentators said that before the game, that Zach said something like "I've already missed too many games in my career", and he wants to show leadership and get out there for 82 this year. 

He's a rarity. And more often than not his lines are very good. And for you category players, I presume that if Zach is a main piece on your teams, then your probably in a punt TO build anyway. That's been his biggest wart this year. And as a Bulls fan that watches most of his games, I can tell you first hand that his teammates blow a lot of assists on him with their lack of shot making. 

Yup. The rest of the team is awful. Zach is the only reason why they aren't dead last. I just hope he can continue the good attitude because losing every night when you're the only player worth a damn has to be frustrating. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K50K said:

Yup. The rest of the team is awful. Zach is the only reason why they aren't dead last. I just hope he can continue the good attitude because losing every night when you're the only player worth a damn has to be frustrating. 

they are only 3.5 games out of a payoff berth

45 minutes ago, crocp said:

True, but who knows how far back they’ll be by the time Lauri, Otto and Wendell get back.

2 hours ago, crocp said:

In the East, that's sorta like being the nicest guy in prison 

15 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

In the East, that's sorta like being the nicest guy in prison 

Bulls play in the East tho....so what does it matter whats happening in the West to them?

Watching the game. This is annoying as piss. 6:56 Mark of the 3rd quarter. Zach lobs it to Hutchison for an alley-oop...... And the assist is credited to Satoransky. SMDH

Edited by Dominator83

Just now, Dominator83 said:

Watching the game. This is annoying as pissed. 6:56 Mark of the 3rd quarter. Zach lobs it to Hutchison for an alley-oop...... And the assist is credited to Satoransky. SMDH

I have both so win for me either way...hahaha

The stat tracking tho has been bad this year for sure. More mistakes than I can remember from past years.

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I have both so win for me either way...hahaha

The stat tracking tho has been bad this year for sure. More mistakes than I can remember from past years.

man for sure, I swear this year more then ever before ive had stats taken away from players like really consistently it happens, or some just get missed. weird 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

man for sure, I swear this year more then ever before ive had stats taken away from players like really consistently it happens, or some just get missed. weird 

It was clear as day, Zach Lavine alley-oop to Hutch. How the eff does Satoransky get the assist? He didn't even have a hockey assist, let alone an actual one. It was a Zach steal, then the fast beak. Satoransky never even touched the ball on that possession. 👎

Edited by Dominator83

Lavine straight balling now.I have no doubt it my mind had lavine been playing 35 plus minutes early in the season he would be averaging 27+ppg 5+apg 6+rbg. Pretty much be a border line top 10 player. 

Edited by David2001

2 hours ago, David2001 said:

Lavine straight balling now.I have no doubt it my mind had lavine been playing 35 plus minutes early in the season he would be averaging 27+ppg 5+apg 6+rbg. Pretty much be a border line top 10 player. 

Ironically he's ranked at #10 for the season. In my Punt Turnover build he's in the top 5. Shites wild.

• Like 1

Do you guys think he'll get load management once it's clear (probably soon) that Bulls have no chance of reaching the playoffs?

7 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

Do you guys think he'll get load management once it's clear (probably soon) that Bulls have no chance of reaching the playoffs?

Why would he need load management? He's 24 years old... F all these "load management and shut down candidate" nonsense. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

Even before the season started, he made a statement saying he doesn't want to miss any games. One of the reasons why I made an investment. You know no one wants to miss games, but it feels good hearing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jowell77 said:

No. I think he wants to play all 82 regardless 

3 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Why would he need load management? He's 24 years old... F all these "load management and shut down candidate" nonsense. 

It's the trend these days man. Even if the player doesn't want it, the organization would want to do it to protect their assets, especially if the season is lost.

3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Even before the season started, he made a statement saying he doesn't want to miss any games. One of the reasons why I made an investment. You know no one wants to miss games, but it feels good hearing it.

Great to hear. I got the impression that he's hungrier too this season. Like he wants to prove something. Hopefully that will translate into a very explosive March.