Trench Mob

Zach Lavine 2019-2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

It's the trend these days man. Even if the player doesn't want it, the organization would want to do it to protect their assets, especially if the season is lost.

And they ponder why their "ratings" are down. This NBA era is soft AF.

17 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Ironically he's ranked at #10 for the season. In my Punt Turnover build he's in the top 5. Shites wild.

wow never knew that.

Yahoo gave him SF eligibility this morning. He's a PG,SG,SF now. 

Okie Dokie 👌

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, David2001 said:

Lavine such a beast dropping 41 points like its nothing. Lavine now creeping up to averaging 26 ppg a year

two words--ALL STAR.

• Like 1

I appreciate the season he's having, but dude has been shooting 60% from the foul line for awhile now. Get it together.

32 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

WTF? Rotoworld is already anticipating for load management. Is this credible at all?

just making assumptions based on team record and he was on the bike today with a minor quad issue. standard rotoworld BS

4 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

just making assumptions based on team record and he was on the bike today with a minor quad issue. standard rotoworld BS

Yea he wants to play all 82 

On 3/1/2020 at 3:00 AM, Dominator83 said:

Yea he wants to play all 82 

You jinxed it.

Yup ... After playing through everything, he just didn't have enough gas to get through for us in the advent of the fantasy playoffs.

Own him in all leagues.  Man, I've got anywhere from 3-5 injuries on each of my teams.  This is madness.  Next year, I'm asking for 3 ILs, and if someone questions why anyone would ever need that, I'll show him screenshots of all my teams, lol.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stay_woke said:

First missed game of the season on my first day of playoffs yay

You'll survive

8 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yup ... After playing through everything, he just didn't have enough gas to get through for us in the advent of the fantasy playoffs.

Own him in all leagues.  Man, I've got anywhere from 3-5 injuries on each of my teams.  This is madness.  Next year, I'm asking for 3 ILs, and if someone questions why anyone would ever need that, I'll show him screenshots of all my teams, lol.

3 IL slots and 5 load management slots

• Like 2

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

3 IL slots and 5 load management slots

Heh, I have Holmes competing for Mr Universe title in the weight room, KAT competing for the CoD championships in his bedroom, Lavine crying about how Boylen's a garbage coach, LMA wishing he went anywhere but the Spurs, Kennard basically falling asleep not having touched a basketball since December, and Simmons' back broken after slapping Embiid on the butt during the ASB.

Since the NBA is doing away with "load management" by fining any team who sits healthy players, everyone's either faking injuries or sitting out if they break a nail.  We need to have a "Soft AF" slot, or three.  I miss Willis Reed.

Also, is there hockey or rugby fantasy?  Heard those guys could be basically walking corpses with injuries and yet still gear up to play.  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MWon said:

Heh, I have Holmes competing for Mr Universe title in the weight room, KAT competing for the CoD championships in his bedroom, Lavine crying about how Boylen's a garbage coach, LMA wishing he went anywhere but the Spurs, Kennard basically falling asleep not having touched a basketball since December, and Simmons' back broken after slapping Embiid on the butt during the ASB.

Since the NBA is doing away with "load management" by fining any team who sits healthy players, everyone's either faking injuries or sitting out if they break a nail.  We need to have a "Soft AF" slot, or three.  I miss Willis Reed.

Also, is there hockey or rugby fantasy?  Heard those guys could be basically walking corpses with injuries and yet still gear up to play.  

Yeah there is hockey and rugby fantasy 

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

at least he won't hurt you're ft % -_- 

Haha, true but at least he's at 80% for the season.  Instead, I'll miss the 3.5 TOs per game in his absence, heh.

Two weeks ago, he averaged 6 TOs in 4 games (24 TOs) on his own; I'm pretty sure I lost that cat for that matchup.

• Like 1

Well I just got knocked out of playoffs to the 6 seed on the back of this news (and embiid being a huge pussy) bummer of a way to end the season

16 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Well I just got knocked out of playoffs to the 6 seed on the back of this news (and embiid being a huge pussy) bummer of a way to end the season

I didn't know you could say that here.

Grab Kobe and go out in style.  At least you know that Kobe would've had a better chance of playing than these guys.  God, I miss the days when players had pride and passion in being out there and fighting through injuries.  Nowadays we've got all these divas who just see basketball as a meal ticket.  Too bad they don't know what it's like to miss a few days at an actual 9-6 job and end up getting fired ...