dirksmithjr

New dynasty roto league

Hey all I'm starting a new dynasty roto league and, surprise, I'm looking for passionate and committed members who will stay active.

All of the monotonous league details:

14 teams on Fantrax, 9 cat roto (including turnovers). SLOW standard snake draft that we'll start as soon as the league is filled. $25 per year via LeagueSafe (majority approval), but $75 up top to cover the next three years. Keeping the entire team year to year except the drops you make for the rookie draft, which will be the inverse of the standings each year. Using GroupMe as a communication hub. If I'm forgetting anything let me know or ask if you have any questions.

Send me your emails and I'll send you an invite on LeagueSafe. Once that's taken care of I'll add you on Fantrax to keep things organized.

Right now it's set to one season in advance because anything more requires Fantrax premium. We can discuss trading further in advance and keeping track off site