Espoiral

Kent Bazemore 2019-2020 Outlook

Salute to you guys who have a FA setup and not a daily waiver. I want to add him but I have to hope I get him tomorrow at 10 AM.

(It's injuries like this why the leagues I am in have waiver now...because I'd snag guys up during the evenings like this) :D

Bazemore in 2018 as a STARTER-

35 games, 14.7ppg, 4rebs, 2 assts, 1.7 threes, 1.7 steals, 0.8 blcks, 2 tos. 

You're welcome. 

• Like 4

baze has struggled with efficiency and consistency throughout his career. If you can tolerate with low FG% and TOs, of course he's an add. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

baze has struggled with efficiency and consistency throughout his career. If you can tolerate with low FG% and TOs, of course he's an add. 

Can't win it all. Get some lose some. But if he can even come close to his starter stats from last year it'd be an FA blessing. 

• Like 1

A farcry from a good player, but no choice but to add him now. ROS add. Top 70 floor per usual.

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Think they'll split the time between Simons, Baze, and Mario

He's still going to see between 28 to 30 minutes at the minimal. If he fits your team / know how to use him, lock him in and don't look back.

Just now, Trench Mob said:

He's still going to see between 28 to 30 minutes at the minimal. If he fits your team / know how to use him, lock him in and don't look back.

Know how to use him? Lol 1/1/1 just saying the usage wont be the same as he was used last season in Atl with Dame, CJ, and Melo but yea still serviceable when his shots falling. FWIW they only have 2 games next week but 4/3/4 after.

16 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Know how to use him? Lol 1/1/1 just saying the usage wont be the same as he was used last season in Atl with Dame, CJ, and Melo but yea still serviceable when his shots falling. FWIW they only have 2 games next week but 4/3/4 after.

Usage = Scoring. Means very little in the grand scheme. Example: PJ Tucker has a usage rate below 10 and he's been one of the best peripheral players in fantasy this season so far.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Know how to use him?

His percentages can be all over the place sometimes. Dangerous for Rotisserie. Well... Normal folk anyway. But that has no effect on a pro lol ( who has Russell Westbrook btw ).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Trench Mob

14 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

His percentages can be all over the place sometimes. Dangerous for Rotisserie. Well... Normal folk anyway. But that has no effect on a pro lol ( who has Russell Westbrook btw ).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ic I play in h2h but maybe switch over to roto next year after all these load management bs lol

19 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ic I play in h2h but maybe switch over to roto next year after all these load management bs lol

Smart man. I can't even remember the last time I played H2H lol.

Threads kind of quiet considering he now may have starting job rest of the way, or very least a secure 26-28 mins role that squad. 

1-1-1 upside always there...inconsistency always been his thing, but honestly think it’s not unreasonable to expect him to crack top 100 if they don’t make a trade down the line. Bazegod should be getting some more love. 

quiet threads are the best. players are contributing as expected.  Although Jokic' and Mitch Robinson threads are  great read for entertainment value

• Like 1

Just now, Gile Pile said:

quiet threads are the best. players are contributing as expected.  Although Jokic' and Mitch Robinson threads are  great read for entertainment value

lmfao the Jokic thread became a pizza thread past wk 😂

But nah I meant quiet like, with Hood being out. I remember when the warriors had an injury, all the warriors player thread be blowing up. You think Bazegod be getting a bit more fanfare lol

9 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

But nah I meant quiet like, with Hood being out. I remember when the warriors had an injury, all the warriors player thread be blowing up. You think Bazegod be getting a bit more fanfare lol

I don't need fanfare, I just need 1/1/1. Wouldn't complain about 2/2/2

18 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

I don't need fanfare, I just need 1/1/1. Wouldn't complain about 2/2/2

2-1-1 wouldn’t shock me...with the usual offensive inconsistency to balance out his value a bit. Should be rostered in all 12 teamers imo 

43 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

It’s been barely rosterable. In competitive leagues he has been owned since day 1, but he’s been 130ish-170ish rank the whole season. Not really roster worthy. The Carmelo Add kind of put a damper on his outlook as well before the Hood injury.

2 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

It’s been barely rosterable. In competitive leagues he has been owned since day 1, but he’s been 130ish-170ish rank the whole season. Not really roster worthy. The Carmelo Add kind of put a damper on his outlook as well before the Hood injury.

130-170th on like 22 mins playing time now with a chance at 5-6 more mins. Not sure how you can say a 1-1-1 guy with playing time is not roster worthy going forward. 

Agree to disagree and revisit this debate in couple weeks. I'm taking a flier in every league I can if he's avail. 

Edited by IDatDude

22 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

130-170th on like 22 mins playing time now with a chance at 5-6 more mins. Not sure how you can say a 1-1-1 guy with playing time is not roster worthy going forward. 

Agree to disagree and revisit this debate in couple weeks. I'm taking a flier in every league I can if he's avail. 

I said he has barely been rosterable before the Hood injury. Yes, he might/should be rosterable now post injury. Also, I said he has been owned since draft day in all my leagues so yes if he is available, go ahead and snag him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I said he has barely been rosterable before the Hood injury. Yes, he might/should be rosterable now post injury. Also, I said he has been owned since draft day in all my leagues so yes if he is available, go ahead and snag him.

oops my bad bud, misread ya post. Thought u said he was still unrosterable lol. Cheers 

Portland is so unbelievably bad compared to last year. Seems like there’s zero ball movement with Dame and CJ running the show. Throw Melo into the mix to make matters worse. 

• Like 1

I scooped him and I watched about 35-40% of the game. Dude literally stood in the corner the whole time on offense lol