Espoiral

Kent Bazemore 2019-2020 Outlook

One of my favorite strategies in fantasy. He’s one of those guys I don’t mind seeing on someone else’s roster. 

• Haha 5

lol played 36 mins yet you guys calling underwhelming and don't mind if you see him in another roster. Don't know how small your leagues are but I'm excited 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, hkchuchu said:

added for streaming

he will play on Tue & Thur

same boat. Gonna consider it also as an audition if he’s worth keeping ROS 

50 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

lol played 36 mins yet you guys calling underwhelming and don't mind if you see him in another roster. Don't know how small your leagues are but I'm excited 

Agree that the 36 mins was good but we shall see how that translates given all the mouths to feed on offense. Usage is way down in Portland.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

It's true his involvement in the O is lacking BUT there is opportunity there IMO. In his heavy minutes he went 3/11 shooting. Ya gotta think on a better day he hits a few more of those shots and his line looks a lot better. Would like some steals but the 5 rebs were nice

If the dude was still good at basketball he would've probably been given the chance to start much earlier 

With that being said, he does have 1-1-1 potential with a couple of extra 3s and dimes thrown in if he's gonna play 32+ minutes a night.

I added him as soon as I could because of the opportunity in front of him now, but mainly because he looks like Chance the Rapper

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

I don't get fantasy points for minutes played otherwise I'd be all over this guy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Agree that the 36 mins was good but we shall see how that translates given all the mouths to feed on offense. Usage is way down in Portland.

Usage = Scoring. It does not effect every other part of a players statistics.

Smh.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

I don't get fantasy points for minutes played otherwise I'd be all over this guy

Minutes played = More opportunity to put up stats ( unless you're Tony Snell ). You're not awake right now my guy lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Minutes = opportunity = potential value. I'm only here for the 3s & steals, not expecting more than 4 rebs and 40%+ FG (it's fine since I'm 1st in FG and he doesn't really hurt this cat that much). 14t Roto ww pickup. Minutes 👌

You guys have to understand there's more than just playing in 8-team leagues.

Edited by MysticPeak

13 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Minutes = opportunity = potential value. I'm only here for the 3s & steals, not expecting more than 4 rebs and 40%+ FG (it's fine since I'm 1st in FG and he doesn't really hurt this cat that much). 14t Roto ww pickup. Minutes 👌

You guys have to understand there's more than just playing in 8-team leagues.

10 teamers = ignore

12  teamers = watch list

14+ teamers = scoop scoop

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 2

11 shots taken is actually pretty good as your end of the bench wing player who can contribute across multi cats. That means the opportunty is basically there and his taken the shots hood would of taken. If he makes mid 40% of them he can easily be a guy to score 12-15 pts a game. The minutes are the key and looks like his firmly entrenced in that SF role. I would rather have him than melo if you had to choose btw the 2 Portland wing guys. 

Edited by the1gq2nvy

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Minutes played = More opportunity to put up stats ( unless you're Tony Snell ). You're not awake right now my guy lol.

Calm down guy, I owned him on and off all last season I know what he is. If he was barely worth owning on the Hawks how is he gonna be worth owning on the Blazers playing next to Dame and CJ (not to mention Hassan). Either way he's terrible for my league format.

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Calm down guy, I owned him on and off all last season I know what he is. If he was barely worth owning on the Hawks how is he gonna be worth owning on the Blazers playing next to Dame and CJ (not to mention Hassan). Either way he's terrible for my league format.

They have about 3 players that can Iso & are in an iso centric team, it could create more open looks. So it’s totally different. We all know Baze is Baze though, his downside is glaringly bad, hurt your fg% w/ 1 steal and talk about how bad he played in a podcast bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Usage = Scoring. It does not effect every other part of a players statistics.

Smh.

Was that necessary?

I know he’s a stocks guy. But sht, he’s never averaged more than 13 pts a game. And that was at a higher usage rate.

A potentially 10-11 point guy is going to be frustrating, even with good steals and the odd block.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

Just a down game. It will be a few of these. But just like with PJ Tucker, go ahead and drop.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:23 AM, yung_fetty said:

If the dude was still good at basketball he would've probably been given the chance to start much earlier 

With that being said, he does have 1-1-1 potential with a couple of extra 3s and dimes thrown in if he's gonna play 32+ minutes a night.

I added him as soon as I could because of the opportunity in front of him now, but mainly because he looks like Chance the Rapper

I've seen Chance the Rapper before but I had to google when you said that. I got a peak at Chance the Rappers wife...good god he is an honest man marrying his longtime gf. She has manlier features than Kent, I mean Chance himself 

Big Baze fan here but the big 3 take too many shots. If he gets no defensive stats he will be of little help.

4 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Big Baze fan here but the big 3 take too many shots. If he gets no defensive stats he will be of little help.

Who is the big 3 in Portland again? Honest question.

3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Who is the big 3 in Portland again? Honest question.

Yeah, saying there's a big 3 in Portland is a big insult to the big 2.