Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

10/6/2019 Falcons vs Texans Game Day Thread

Congrats to those who stuck with Fuller and kept him in the lineup. It’s paying off today.

Just now, Rickydragon said:

I’m gonna rage trade Hopkins for scrubs.  

I have scrubs! you want my scrubs?! Let's trade!

Hopkins blowssss. I had him for his Osweiler year and I was dumb enough to draft him again. Dude is one of the most overrated players in the league

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can someone watching this game please paint me a picture of why Hopkins continues to not get targets or catches?  

Respectfully concerned,

Bob

• Like 2

Just now, Bob Ross said:

Can someone watching this game please paint me a picture of why Hopkins continues to not get targets or catches?  

Respectfully concerned,

Bob

I think maybe it's just that Fuller has spent 75% of the game completely wide open and uncovered?

• Like 1

Just now, Bob Ross said:

Respectfully concerned,

Bob

From what I've seen he consistently has 2-3 guys blanket coverage, while Fuller & Coutee are single coverd

6 minutes ago, Bob Ross said:

Respectfully concerned,

Bob

The other team has a slightly above average cb so DeAndre can't get any separation. 4 catches for 56 yards incoming.

9 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Hopkins blowssss. I had him for his Osweiler year and I was dumb enough to draft him again. Dude is one of the most overrated players in the league

You sound like someone who confuses fantasy football with real football. A receiver who constantly draw double coverage, which allows other receivers to run free, is an incredibly valuable weapon in the NFL. 

I too am disappointed with Hopkins fantasy numbers, but he doesn't "blow" and he's certainly not one of the most overrated players in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, OrangeAggie said:

You sound like someone who confuses fantasy football with real football. A receiver who constantly draw double coverage, which allows other receivers to run free, is an incredibly valuable weapon in the NFL. 

I too am disappointed with Hopkins fantasy numbers, but he doesn't "blow" and he's certainly not one of the most overrated players in the NFL. 

Ok buddy. This is a fantasy football forum, which he blows at and is overrated in.

• Like 2

Hopkins might be my biggest non-injury 1st round bust since I started FF 7 years ago

Drafting Hopkins                                                       6 weeks later

Related image

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OrangeAggie said:

All the top receivers draw double coverage from defenses.  Nobody cares about real life football.  Hopkins is turning into an all time bust

• Like 4

I'm sure I've had season-ending injuries to deal with but it legitimately feels like Hopkins might be the worst 1st round draft pick I've ever made.

Edited by egomaniac247
  • Like 1

I understand his value in real football...but many he is hurting in Fantasy right now.

Fuller has tons of targets and Nuk has...3

Your pick getting injured is better.  A healthy bust like Hopkins is gonna stay in your line up and keep losing you match ups 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

Your pick getting injured is better.  A healthy bust like Hopkins is gonna stay in your line up and keep losing you match ups 

AND his trade value is junk.  At least with someone like Tyreek Hill there's positive trade value based on the potential when he gets back.