Sign in to follow this  
Trench Mob

Ricky Rubio 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

You guys are just arguing to argue now aren't you?

BBM has him in the top 20 in turnover drains. With the increased usage in PHX, that's just a reality.

I have Rubio on a few teams and love what he offers. But let's not act like he doesn't have his warts. You'd think he was Malcolm Brogdon the way some of you are on the defensive.

I don't think anyone is proclaiming he doesn't have his flaws. Everyone is aware eof the high TOs, low fg and lack of scoring. But Ricky has always been about elite dimes and steals and good rebounding from the guard position and that's what he's shaping up to be in phx 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

This season man.... UGH!!!!

Didn’t seem like much tbh. Minor contusion at most. 

Yeah he just banged knees. I mean sure guys can miss a bit with this but hardly anything to worry about it seems. Also, he fouled out at that point so for all we know he could have come back in if not for that.

36 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

yikes

This was expected, right? Huge dogs. Second of a b2b. Undermanned. This is a tank game. Ricky should rest even if he was 50/50 being able to play. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, fabrar said:

I don't think anyone is proclaiming he doesn't have his flaws. Everyone is aware eof the high TOs, low fg and lack of scoring. But Ricky has always been about elite dimes and steals and good rebounding from the guard position and that's what he's shaping up to be in phx 

Just traded Jval for him.  You're right.  3 steals is unsustainable and maybe 10 assists is too.  But I bet he can average 7-9 assists and 1.7-2 steals.  He's done it before and he's been top 50 before.  Even at 7 assists/1.7 steals, one else can do it at his price.  Just punt FG/TO or find some other way to accommodate it.  

On 10/24/2019 at 4:33 PM, fabrar said:

Go back to page 1 and you'll find guys that think because he has a good AST/TO ratio that he's not a drain in turnovers. Lol.

Moving on, I think Rubio will end up smashing his ADP this year. Was being drafted in the late 80's and beyond and can easily finish top 50. I took him on a team where I was punting assists just because the value was too good to pass up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GriffeySwag said:

Go back to page 1 and you'll find guys that think because he has a good AST/TO ratio that he's not a drain in turnovers. Lol.

Moving on, I think Rubio will end up smashing his ADP this year. Was being drafted in the late 80's and beyond and can easily finish top 50. I took him on a team where I was punting assists just because the value was too good to pass up.

sub 3 t/o isn't a drain. don't know why you keep beating this drum. ur wrong. his t/o was like pg 18th or 19th last year.

Come on you handsome devil. Stop teasing those triple doubles and just get on with it.

Do something.

WTF

Edited by DLG10

Just now, DLG10 said:

This guy sucks

Wrong thread? 

The Suns are up 36 on the Warriors with 2 quarters left. Outside of a missed game, he's been alright. 

2 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Do something.

WTF

Seriously? He has 12/2/5/1 in the 3rd on 6 shots with 2 triples.

El Classicó Rubió !! This team is such a perfect fit for him , so much better than the snail pace Jazz offense . 

• Like 2