Trench Mob

Ricky Rubio 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

is he worth #1 waiver in 8teams? He's just been not very good recently compared to the start of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

is he worth #1 waiver in 8teams? He's just been not very good recently compared to the start of the season.

Yes, still giving u 9+ assists, 1.5 steals that is if you aren't punting assists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

is he worth #1 waiver in 8teams? He's just been not very good recently compared to the start of the season.

Wow he was actually dropped? That's crazy even in an 8 teamer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daddy’s home , trip dub alert boys !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

having a baby is always the key to immediate success. Just ask FVV.

To be fair, FVV has carried over his success to this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

having a baby is always the key to immediate success. Just ask FVV.

 

not always...

spacer.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Un juego dedicado a un recién nacido es una vista hermosa. ¡Vamos, Ricky, vamos!

 

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Un juego dedicado a un recién nacido es una vista hermosa. ¡Vamos, Ricky, vamos!

 

"A game dedicated to a newborn is a beautiful view. Come on, Ricky, come on!"

`Google Translate

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kwelch said:

"A game dedicated to a newborn is a beautiful view. Come on, Ricky, come on!"

`Google Translate

 

I used google translate myself. I don't know a lick of spanish lol.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daddy Ricky is in the motherf*****g building 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haven't been watching suns games recently but can anybody explain the lack of assists lately?

Edited by sharkpotato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

haven't been watching suns games recently but can anybody explain the lack of assists lately?

He isn't doing much of anything (except missing a lot of shots) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its okay guys, this is just one of his regular slums. If you signed up for Ricky and his 10+ assist games and 40+ assist weeks, you also signed up for this.

Patience, people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the fg% that is expected but what happened to the assists? Are they playing differently lately? Can this be a trend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Its okay guys, this is just one of his regular slums. If you signed up for Ricky and his 10+ assist games and 40+ assist weeks, you also signed up for this.

Patience, people.

 

I don't expect 10+ every game, but we're talking like 2 or 3 assists a game here.. thats pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

 

I don't expect 10+ every game, but we're talking like 2 or 3 assists a game here.. thats pathetic.

He also got you at least 8+ assists in his last 11 games before this recent slum, so either temper your expectations or trade/drop him if you can't take a bad streak of 3 games.

EDIT: 23 out of his 27 last games with 8+ AST to be more precise.

Edited by ItzJaBoiSam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 8:47 PM, ItzJaBoiSam said:

He also got you at least 8+ assists in his last 11 games before this recent slum, so either temper your expectations or trade/drop him if you can't take a bad streak of 3 games.

EDIT: 23 out of his 27 last games with 8+ AST to be more precise.

We'll that makes me feel a lot better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was dropped in a league I’m in. He is so bad, won’t even use a waiver on him. Gar Bage (say it French)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

He was dropped in a league I’m in. He is so bad, won’t even use a waiver on him. Gar Bage (say it French)

Not everyone plays in 4-team leagues.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.